Official Game Day Thread: Bears @ Packers - 1/2: WIN 10 - 3

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lotta talk about the Bears will continue to play their starters, Jay Cutler expects to play the whole game...I really don't think it matters, we basically have to stop Forte and force Cutler to make throws. Cutler is a lot like Eli with ball security & Forte is a security blanket we can take away from him...This defense of the Bears is pretty solid, but I remember a lot of missed opportunities back in the first matchup that we missed on...WE SHOULD, WE CAN, & WE WILL WIN THIS GAME:chisux:

Justanobserver

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You summed it up pretty well. Pressure Cutler and stop Forte. I still don't think the Bears are going to be motivated to win. This game is meaningless to the Bears, now the Bear fans want a win of course...

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Well I will be taking my 2 nephews to this game just like last week. When we went to the game we won big so I have claimed them as lucky charms(also it was there first game ever) so I decided to bring them to another game before they go back to Tennessee and hopefully we will win big again!!!!!

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I will be taking my 2 nephews to this game just like last week. When we went to the game we won big so I have claimed them as lucky charms(also it was there first game ever) so I decided to bring them to another game before they go back to Tennessee and hopefully we will win big again!!!!!

that's pretty awesome dude, bringing your nephews to a Green Bay game, pretty cool, wish I could do the same

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My gut has been telling me we are ready to implode any time but the Packers keep on chugging through their problems anyway.

I pray for an end to our injury streak!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello Bear Fans,

Welcome to Mr. Ro(d)gers Neighborhood!!!!

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine? :chisux:

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood,
A neighborly day for a beauty,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine? :chisux:

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor? :chisux:

Won't you please,
Won't you please,
Please won't you be my neighbor? :chisux:

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't hate the Bears, like I do hate the Vikings.

But if we lose to them Sunday, I think I will instantly learn to hate the Bears.

I did hate them on Monday night, Sept 27 after we got robbed by the refs in Chicago and lost.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I like the thread title! 1-1-11 win and in!!!!

Its going to be awesome! I'm going to go with the final score 28-6 Packers all the way!

@GBPack... what an Uncle!! 2 Packer games in a row...nice!

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huge rivalry game, even more so since it is our ticket to the postseason. It's time for Chicago's luck to finally run out! :chisux: GO PACK GO!

Rnoeblbsyon16

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we beat the crap out of the bears! They wanna play their starters, that's fine but I hope it comes back to bite them! Jay Cutler be prepared to meet Clay Matthews again on Sunday! GO PACK GO! It would be so sweet if we could be the underdog team that goes all the way! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE packer fans! We CAN and we WILL do this!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant wait for this one! in control of your own destiny is all you can ask for!

Definitely going to be a tough game, and it will be interesting to see how long the Bears starters are in for.

Their defense is good, but i think we can put up points on them similar to how the Pats did. Their offense is sporadic, start pressuring Cutler and we'll see some mistakes.

Turnovers and special teams will be keys in this game. oh and no 18 penalties or whatever it was this time.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
idk why exactly, but i have a feeling that the Giants are gonna lose to the Redskins. It may just be me being hopeful, but the Giants have been embarrassed in the last two games and somehow i think thats gonna affect them.

but in reality the Giants are probably gonna dominate them and ill feel dumb.

I just want the Packers to take care of business and thats all really!:happy0005:

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
idk why exactly, but i have a feeling that the Giants are gonna lose to the Redskins. It may just be me being hopeful, but the Giants have been embarrassed in the last two games and somehow i think thats gonna affect them.

but in reality the Giants are probably gonna dominate them and ill feel dumb.

I just want the Packers to take care of business and thats all really!:happy0005:

Let's just say the giants are going to dominate the redskins like 119- -3

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teddi Bruschi says we lose n Giants get in.
He could be right. But he should take that to Vega$ and bet it on the moneyline, probably about +350, so he can put 10K and if he's right, he'll win 35k.
Vegas doesn't think the Bears stand much of a chance.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
As cool as 1-1-11 sounds isnt the game one 1-2-11??

For the love...... Your right!!! Aramand dude! check these things out!! LOL!!

Well to be fair.. 1-2-2011 just doesn't have that pizazz!!!

Win and In is STILL in though!!!!

p.s. kill da burrs da burrs da burrs!:chisux:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts