NO BAD BLOOD

hailmary25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For most Giants games its easy to to get angry and fired up. With TB we wanted revenge against Garcia. FOr Dallas well everyone knows reasosn there as the list could go on for days. Yes you guys beat us in the 4th qtr in week 2 and I want revenge for that. However, it is not enough to hate your team. I have always been a Farve fan. Making it tough to talk trash with GB fans (unless you guys go negative first :wink: ). Win or lose I will be content wit hthe seaso nthe Giants had. Do not get me wrong though I still want to win and get to the SuperBowl. I will be routing for GB in the Event of a loss.

Now to our game at hand. I feel that Dallas and GB are built similar to each other. Just GB WR catch the ball.

Our number 1 key to victory is pass rush. To me the Dallas Oline is bigger and better that GB Oline. I think the Giants will get a better pass rush this game(not like eagles game or TB) but better thanthe Dallas game(besides 4th quarter). Our pass rush will make it easier for our DB's to play better. I feel this week we should be back to full strenght. We should have Madison and Ross back. Webster and Macquarters for Nickle and Dime. It will stil be a daunting task for them to cober GB 5 wr sets. I am biased and I think our def is up to the Challenge.

I must admit I know mroe about your offense than def. What I do know baout your def is the great play of your secondary. Definatly better than Dallas. However, we are built as a cold weather team. We will have a good mix of run to set up the pass. Tackling Brandon Jacobs in the cold will not be fun for anybody. If Manning can continue mistake free football and our Oline can give him some time against your good pass rush we will be okay.

I do not see a blow out by either team. I see this game as a who ever has the ball last game. Our kicker hasn't been put in that situation this year and thats a little scary.

Being Biased (hey I have to be) I see Giants winning 20-17. I think this will be a game that will be talked about for a long time. A conference championship that gets into history liek other famous ones. As its up to The packers or Giants to take down Goliath known as the Patriots.

Here is to a good game with no injuries 8)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our "D" has stepped it up SEVERAL notches. Atari Bigby was lighting up the Seattle receivers all day. So was Harris.
All the comparisons to Tony Romo and Brett Favre were premature. Favre under pressure can make plays that Romo can only DREAM about.
Of course i think the Packers will win this weekend.
Thanks for coming here and showing class! We have had many rival fans come here all season talking "smack", and then running and hiding after we whomped them.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry... Your post does point out your lack of knowledge in general about the Packers.

Barnett is probably the best middle linebbacker in the league. He can run with and chase down just about any running back in the league. Yes the Packer secondary is second to none but, As the Seahawks found out, it is the overall package of the DL's pass rush, LB's ability to shut down the run and the superior coverage that makes the Packers tough to play against.

Ask the Seahawks how hard it is. Packers also have a knack for getting tough during 3rd downs, redzone, and momentum changing plays.

Giants are a tough team with a tough defense and a good offense. So were the Seahawks.

I don't think the Seahawks played bad, they just were out played by a team made for the playoffs.

I think the Giants will be tougher because they are a better cold weather teamthan Seattle but, with some of your players out, I don't really see that the score will be indicative of the real diffference between the 2 teams.

Packers 20, Giants 13 because of a last minute touchdown by the Giants.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're correct that Dallas' OL is bigger than ours, but they sure didn't look better than ours on Sunday. Our pass blocking is a lot better than our run blocking and Brett's quick release negates a lot of pass rush. Keep in mind that we also have a pair of pretty good tackles in Tauscher (who has historically played pretty well vs. Strahan) and Clifton. You guys are going to have to get pressure up the middle vs. our inexperienced and sometimes inconsistent guards.

I'd look for us to run a bunch of draws from 3 and 4 wide sets, and maybe some screens and sweeps to try to slow down your pass rush. I'd also look for a bunch of short passes that will let our WRs pick up a bunch of YAC vs. your beat up secondary.

I think the Pack win 24-13.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
You're correct that Dallas' OL is bigger than ours, but they sure didn't look better than ours on Sunday. Our pass blocking is a lot better than our run blocking and Brett's quick release negates a lot of pass rush. Keep in mind that we also have a pair of pretty good tackles in Tauscher (who has historically played pretty well vs. Strahan) and Clifton. You guys are going to have to get pressure up the middle vs. our inexperienced and sometimes inconsistent guards.

What I found amazing in that game however was that the Giants made better adjustments at halftime and the Cowboys went away from the run in the second half completely. Once the Giants started to bring the pressure a couple of draws or quick screens would have slowed them a bit. To me, Garrett and the Cowboys became rattled and those big hog mollies for the Boys wore down and tired late in that game. IMO, a direct result of poor playcalling.

They ran for 100 yards before halftime.. the Cowboys that is.. they simply got out coached in the second half. Point blank, IMO.

OP
OP
H

hailmary25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys should not be counting on a beat up secondary. That was last sunday. This Sunday we will get back Madison, Ross will play, and if we get back Dockery we are at complete full strength of our secondary.

As for your oline Yes you have good tackles. But like you said your inside is week. The giants use Justin Tuck heavily in the middle plus when we blitz linebackers that where they tend to go. Not to mention you still have to watch out for the bltizing corner. And with game planning I know our corners will be told to keep everything in front of. Also farve will take his chances and if the Giants take advantage of those it will be a long day for packers.

No offense but beating the seahawks this year means absolutly nothing. The yare the most inconsistent team in the league. Also they are a pass first second thrid then run team. Your beating of Seattle has nothign to do wit hthis game. They couldn't run the ball. The Giants are built for cold weathger. They will run run and run some more. Then when you have 8-9 guys in the boxs you know how it goes. Seattle wasn't ready for that game once the snow hit they were doomed. Bring on the snow go back and watch the buffalo game. Tell me how snow effects our RB.

It will not be a blowout as some of you think or even the media thinks. Every wee kthey say the same thing they all go opposite team. And every week they are proven wrong. TB slept on our secondary dont make the same mistake GB. This is gonna be a hard fought game.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear that Ross will be back, but I also hear that Madison is at best 50-50 to play, which suggest that even if he does play, he'll be nowhere near 100%.

Neither TB nor Dallas (at least last week) has the depth and talent at WR that we do and I think it's going to be a real struggle for your 3rd and 4th corners to cover James Jones and Koren Robinson, not to mention Ruvell "move the chains" Martin, who has something like 18 of his 20 catches this season for first downs, in the Big Five set.

I'm not really sure why everyone says Brett can be bothered by pressure. It's generally quite the opposite. He gets frustrated and makes bad decisions against zone coverage when we're down. If you blitz vs. our 4 and 5 WR sets, the Giants will be in for a long day I think.

Pack88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice post and gald to see a no-smacker. Although both teams are different than the groups from week 2 they are still relatively the same. By that I mean the offensive and defensive philosophies are still the same.

Unlike many Packer opponents I did not see all 18 of the Giants games (I missed the Viking game) but I saw the rest and they still look to be a run first pass 2nd team. I think the Giant O-line is better run blocking and with thunder or lighning in the backfield the Giants are clearly superior in the running game to GB's last opponent! The Giants receiver corps including Kevin Boss are solid but with Plax dinged up all season are not really a go deep team. I think the loss of Shockey will hurt because he is a superior blocker to Boss, but Boss has shown good hands and adequte speed! He also hasn't made the bewildering drop that drives Shockey fans nuts!

I think the Packer Defense will match up well because they have a rather stout interior and Gb had played power backs well this year. The cold weather will influence how the ball is run in that the fields traction will not be optimal and this may hurt Bradshaw because appears to be a darting type of runner.

The Wr's will catch some balls but Harris will make Plax work for them and I expect CWood will limit Toomer. Steve Smith has the potential to have a good game because he has improved markedly over the season and appears fully recovered from his early season injuries!

I think the weather will dictate one aspect of the passing game, the cold will probably limit the deep strike so safeties on both sides of the ball will be more aggressive.

The Gb offense will try to take advantage of the banged up secondary. This will be no surprise and I suspect that running yards will be had because NY will attempt to control the waterbugs by softer zones (nothing cheap and nothing deep) permitting Grant to have a pretty good day! I thoguht that the Giant D played Rope a dope with dallas and it worked. The Packer O-line will have to have a good day against Strahan, Osi and Justin Tuck. Keeping that group under control will be important I also thought that Fred Robbins? had a lot of good games this year but if GB can control the line of scrimmage I believ the Packer Wr's will get a lot of yards and unlike the Dallas crew will not drop them!

I expect it to be a good game but playing in GB I expect the Packers to win 31-17 with a late score making a tight 24-17 game look much easier than what the game would indicate!

Pack88

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our number 1 key to victory is pass rush. To me the Dallas Oline is bigger and better that GB Oline. I think the Giants will get a better pass rush this game(not like eagles game or TB) but better thanthe Dallas game(besides 4th quarter). Our pass rush will make it easier for our DB's to play better. I feel this week we should be back to full strenght. We should have Madison and Ross back. Webster and Macquarters for Nickle and Dime. It will stil be a daunting task for them to cober GB 5 wr sets. I am biased and I think our def is up to the Challenge.

I must admit I know mroe about your offense than def. What I do know baout your def is the great play of your secondary. Definatly better than Dallas. However, we are built as a cold weather team. We will have a good mix of run to set up the pass. Tackling Brandon Jacobs in the cold will not be fun for anybody. If Manning can continue mistake free football and our Oline can give him some time against your good pass rush we will be okay.[/quote]

Hailmary,...Allow me to Retort,

First of all I am afraid your secondary is is banged up and even if your DB's get on the field those nagging dislocated shoulder injuries will be tough to hide in 4 degree weather. All I can say about you secondary is at least you have a good pass rush. Now what you need to understand the pack has (while not as good as Dallas') a"Good" OL, particularly when pass blocking. Further Negating the Giant pass rush is the uncanny ability of the Brett Favre fellow to get rid of the ball extremely fast. Being a Giants fan an not recognizing this is myopia.

Now Brandon Jacobs, while a load, should be contained by the depth of the Pack's Dline, AJ Hawk and Barnett (If you dont know how Nick Barnett is I am wasting my time addressing this post) Actually I am more worried about Bradshaw, he looks like he could break a long run at any time.

As far as Eli goes, he has been playing great, but he is not a complete QB yet and as long as he continues not to be willing to step UP into the pocket I forsee Kampman, Jenkins, and KGB having an enjoyable game.

Oh yeah,... that Grant guy we have a RB will be "bringing the Wood" to your undersized D-line. That will slow that formidable Giant Pass rush

This should be a good game, but considering it is at Lambeau, and the Pack has the edge (IMHO) at QB, Secondary, LB's, Run Defense, Special Teams, WR, and Coaching the Giants will need some break's i.e. turnover, fortunate penalty calls, bad weather condition to come out on top.

Bring it!!!!!!

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offense but beating the seahawks this year means absolutly nothing. The yare the most inconsistent team in the league. Also they are a pass first second thrid then run team. Your beating of Seattle has nothign to do wit hthis game. They couldn't run the ball. The Giants are built for cold weathger. They will run run and run some more. Then when you have 8-9 guys in the boxs you know how it goes. Seattle wasn't ready for that game once the snow hit they were doomed. Bring on the snow go back and watch the buffalo game. Tell me how snow effects our RB.

It will not be a blowout as some of you think or even the media thinks. Every wee kthey say the same thing they all go opposite team. And every week they are proven wrong. TB slept on our secondary dont make the same mistake GB. This is gonna be a hard fought game.

First, obviously no previous wins or losses have any real bearing on this Sunday's outcome, but how else should we prognosticate? lol

We dropped 42 on a scary-good defense in slippery weather.

NY put up half that on an overrated, aging defense on a fast track.

Your RBs did well in the snow, but that was against.... Buffalo. Buffalo. I had to say it again for effect.

Maybe TB and the barely-limping-onto-the-field Joey Galloway did sleep on your secondary. But that was, again, Joey Galloway and Jeff Garcia. Brett Favre > Garcia. Driver > Galloway. K-Rob > The Hobbled Galloway. And I'll tell you, Greg Jennings never sleeps, he waits. :D

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For most Giants games its easy to to get angry and fired up. With TB we wanted revenge against Garcia. FOr Dallas well everyone knows reasosn there as the list could go on for days. Yes you guys beat us in the 4th qtr in week 2 and I want revenge for that. However, it is not enough to hate your team. I have always been a Farve fan. Making it tough to talk trash with GB fans (unless you guys go negative first :wink: ). Win or lose I will be content wit hthe seaso nthe Giants had. Do not get me wrong though I still want to win and get to the SuperBowl. I will be routing for GB in the Event of a loss.

Now to our game at hand. I feel that Dallas and GB are built similar to each other. Just GB WR catch the ball.

I must admit I know mroe about your offense than def. What I do know baout your def is the great play of your secondary. Definatly better than Dallas. However, we are built as a cold weather team. We will have a good mix of run to set up the pass. Tackling Brandon Jacobs in the cold will not be fun for anybody. If Manning can continue mistake free football and our Oline can give him some time against your good pass rush we will be okay.

I do not see a blow out by either team. I see this game as a who ever has the ball last game. Our kicker hasn't been put in that situation this year and thats a little scary.

Being Biased (hey I have to be) I see Giants winning 20-17. I think this will be a game that will be talked about for a long time. A conference championship that gets into history liek other famous ones. As its up to The packers or Giants to take down Goliath known as the Patriots.

Here is to a good game with no injuries 8)

Hello and welcome. :)

To be honest, I like Michael Strahan. I thought it was cool he broke the record with a sack to Favre, who seems to be on great terms with him. I do hate Eli Manning though.

I don't know how old you are, but I found Lawrence Taylor very fun to watch. I found his book hilarious, because he was so brutally honest. He said some things that really shouldn't be said.

That said, if you win, I always pull for the NFC team. I hate the AFC.

Our Coach, who we affectionately call MM, has ways to minimize everything an opposing D does. Your strength is your pass rush. While Dallas has a bigger and stronger OL, we have a quicker and defter. We have one TE who is absolutely SICK at blocking in Bubba Franks, and our RBs have been trained by possibly the best RBs Coach in the NFL in Edgar Bennett specifically to pick up blitzes.

If your pass rush is ugly for us, we will abandon the Big-5, do some draws and screens, and very quick passes. Favre is the best QB hands down at picking up blitzes and reacting to them. No other QB can do what he does. Brady can't. P Manning can't. And you just learned Romo can't.

Eli is a very talented young QB, but as you know, he might bring good Eli or bad Eli to the table Sunday. If he brings bad Eli, we'll win in a blowout.

Our D is the most underrated D out there. Everyone who thinks about the Packers talks about Favre, Driver, Jennings, Grant, but do they realize as what Cris Carter said recently that we have the best DBs in the NFL? Our LBs are good, except one of them can be beaten by a good TE. You have an excellent TE. He is out for the game though. Our DL is solid. Kampman's a Pro Bowler, KGB had 9.5 sacks and Corey Williams has had 7 sacks from up the middle, the one place a QB really hates being sacked from because he has nowhere to go. And pretty much nobody runs up the middle against us. Our DTs are too good. Running up the middle against us is a waste of a play, as Seattle learned the hard way.

May both sides have no injuries. As someone with a football injury, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

OP
OP
H

hailmary25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listen I am not trying to convert anybody here, but no offense all of you arnt any better than TB Fans or Dal fans in terms of supporting your team and talking up your team. ANd guess what both those teams and there fans are at home and done for the season. All of you are under estimating the giants.

1. Weather - Your own guy Brett Farve complained it was colder in Chicago when you guys got beat 35-7 saying ti was the coldest game of his life. I know you guys like to think Lambeu with the cold is an advantage but its not with the Giants. For a florida team or san diego yes. Giants not really as we have played i nthe wind the cold and snow before. Plus we are built as a cold weather team running the ball first and foremost.

2. Coaching - you guys act like we don't have coaches too. You talk abotu how yoru coaches will limit this and do that. Great we have coaches too. Our same Def C put a stop to the high scoring dallas cowboys. He will plan for your team as well. Just our other coaches will.

3. UR Defense vs our O - Yes you have a good defense and yes I know who nick Barnett is. Yes you guys have one of the most Underrated D in the league. Great at the same time you guys are talking about past games. One pster mentioned its a waste of time to run up the middle like seatle tried. Guess what seattle run game sucks compared to ours. You Defense will have to talk Jacobs (who you didnt face the last time) 6-4 260 for 3 Qts of the game and thats tiring. Then after your worn down you have to face speedy bradshaw (who you didnt face last time either). Face it your Cord will try to do what most teams done take away the run first. Hasn't worked out well lately.

4. Our D your O - You say frave has a quick release and no pressure will bother him. Brett Farve doesn;t hold the record for most interceptions for nothing (dont get me wrong i love the guy) But clearly he CAN get bothered and will try to do to much. You say you have great tackles that will limit pass rush. You guys in week two played a gimpy Osi (hurt vs dallas) and a rusty Strahan. Also you admit yourself if you get pressure from inside it will bother farve. Tuck, Robbins and LB will do exactly that. Your WR yes the 5 wr set worries me, but just how you think the weather will effect us it will effect you. This will be a run first game. And that brings me to Ryan Grant. Do I wish we still had him yes, however if there is any team besides GB that knows EVERYTHING about grant its the Giants he was here for 3 years they know his tendicies. And last time I check from stats or whatever we had the better run stopping D only 3-4 players had over hundred on us this year.

Yes as a fan you are suppose to be biased for your team. However you guys comment on my lack of knowledge of the Packers I make the same statements for you guys. But I repeat im on a packers board and if there are any loyal fans in the world its packer fans. So I am pretty much wasting my breath because no mater what I say most of you will continue to for some reason think the Packers will automatically dominate this game. The Giants shouldnt even show up.

GOOD thing games arnt one on paper. HUH

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So.... according to "hailmary", we should all project the Packers to lose, and then they will win? HUH. lol, just messin wit ya, mary.

But seriously, you haven't faced a defense as good as ours all year. I promise. Nor a d-line rotation as deep as ours, so I'm not worried about Jacobs wearing them down. Manning is probably the most notorious dude in the league right now for freaking out with pressure up the middle, so I give the edge to Favre in that department.

The Packers are gonna come out on offense in this game looking to sling it around and load up on YAC. The strength of ur D is the pass rush. Go ahead and rush the ends, blitz, whatever. A nice 5-yd slant or quick out, and you're faced with a beat-up, fighting through injury secondary trying to bring down 3-4 of the best YAC receivers in the league.

If GB goes up by two or three scores, you gotta assume that NY will get away from the run, which any defense loves to see. If that happens, hello Glendale!!

My point is, the Giants have to hope for a close, low-scoring slugfest. The Packers are deep, young, and diverse enough for that or a shootout. Got all the respect in the world for the team that made the Conference Championships, but I think we're a waaay better team.

brnt247

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giant's secondary when healthy isn't anything to startle anyone... Giant's fans better hope they are healthy to have a prayer in the game. Even so it probably won't make much of a difference. If the Giants blitz as much in this game as they did in the past few then this game will be over at halftime, the slants over the middle will be taken 15 yards at a time with the YAC that the Packers recievers will gain.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Listen I am not trying to convert anybody here, but no offense all of you arnt any better than TB Fans or Dal fans in terms of supporting your team and talking up your team. ANd guess what both those teams and there fans are at home and done for the season. All of you are under estimating the giants.

1. Weather - Your own guy Brett Farve complained it was colder in Chicago when you guys got beat 35-7 saying ti was the coldest game of his life. I know you guys like to think Lambeu with the cold is an advantage but its not with the Giants. For a florida team or san diego yes. Giants not really as we have played i nthe wind the cold and snow before. Plus we are built as a cold weather team running the ball first and foremost.

2. Coaching - you guys act like we don't have coaches too. You talk abotu how yoru coaches will limit this and do that. Great we have coaches too. Our same Def C put a stop to the high scoring dallas cowboys. He will plan for your team as well. Just our other coaches will.

3. UR Defense vs our O - Yes you have a good defense and yes I know who nick Barnett is. Yes you guys have one of the most Underrated D in the league. Great at the same time you guys are talking about past games. One pster mentioned its a waste of time to run up the middle like seatle tried. Guess what seattle run game sucks compared to ours. You Defense will have to talk Jacobs (who you didnt face the last time) 6-4 260 for 3 Qts of the game and thats tiring. Then after your worn down you have to face speedy bradshaw (who you didnt face last time either). Face it your Cord will try to do what most teams done take away the run first. Hasn't worked out well lately.

4. Our D your O - You say frave has a quick release and no pressure will bother him. Brett Farve doesn;t hold the record for most interceptions for nothing (dont get me wrong i love the guy) But clearly he CAN get bothered and will try to do to much. You say you have great tackles that will limit pass rush. You guys in week two played a gimpy Osi (hurt vs dallas) and a rusty Strahan. Also you admit yourself if you get pressure from inside it will bother farve. Tuck, Robbins and LB will do exactly that. Your WR yes the 5 wr set worries me, but just how you think the weather will effect us it will effect you. This will be a run first game. And that brings me to Ryan Grant. Do I wish we still had him yes, however if there is any team besides GB that knows EVERYTHING about grant its the Giants he was here for 3 years they know his tendicies. And last time I check from stats or whatever we had the better run stopping D only 3-4 players had over hundred on us this year.

Yes as a fan you are suppose to be biased for your team. However you guys comment on my lack of knowledge of the Packers I make the same statements for you guys. But I repeat im on a packers board and if there are any loyal fans in the world its packer fans. So I am pretty much wasting my breath because no mater what I say most of you will continue to for some reason think the Packers will automatically dominate this game. The Giants shouldnt even show up.

1. It was really the wind that killed us. Wind chill is a different cold than straight cold. This is from someone born in Chicago.

2. Your Coaching is excellent. Our Coaching is excellent. Apples and oranges. Of course, I'm partial to MM because he's someone I grew to trust, but I've heard people with opinions that I respect say one or the other when it comes to comparing our coaching staffs.

3. I don't think anyone has been successful running up the middle. I didn't imply you can't run against us. I just said up the middle.

4. He has the most INTs because he has the most Attempts. His INT percentage for lifetime is actually quite low.

For the record, it wasn't I who implied you didn't know what you're talking about. You obviously do, and so far, I've enjoyed discussing football with you.

As always, no injuries on both sides.

brnt247

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just because you really want the Giants to win, and think they really have a great shot to do so, doesn't mean it will happen. You have to be analytical when going over games like this. The simplicity of it is Harris and Woodson will do a great job on Toomer and Plaxico. This will give Eli problems all day long, he won't be able to get the ball to his 1 and 2 recievers like he usually can. He will have to get the ball to Boss to move the chains, and our TE defense has stepped up emensely since week 13. Steve Smith could prove to be a target well used but with Blackmon coming back and Tramon williams playing real good ball lately it will be difficult for him to have as strong of performances as he's had.

The corners set our defense aside from any other D in the league. We play almost strictly straight man on the sides and that leaves our linebackers to play a run first mentality. We've played the best backs in the game this year, and beaten all of them except for Barber. If you can beat us in one facet you can't beat us in the other. I expect the defense to be in a run stop mentality and try and make Eli beat us, which probably won't happen.

As much as you think this is a bias view of the game, it is much more likely that the Giants offense has fits all game long rather than great long drives down the field.

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey hailmary!
to tell you the truth theres one thing ive noticed from going on opposing teams forum...as innocent as you may be you never really quite get an open armed reception. and well as much as you want to talk football with the opposition, unless its face to face, flares ignite for no good reason.
personally im a packers fan, and im going to a giants fan's house to catch the game(friend of mine).
theres an old sports saying that goes: the playoffs are a whole new season.
and its true! so guess what boys, during these playoffs the packers and the giants have not squared off. and so im going to say that its anybody's game.
see you sunday on the field!
GO PACK!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez hailmary, you sound a lot like Seahawks fans of last week...

You don't see them here this week do you? Just like YOU won't be here next week...

olpete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Hailmary,
nothing wrong with being fired up. Good to see the G-men having some success. Lots of likable players which is a contrast to more than a few teams. Strahan makes me laugh just thinking about his popcorn comments and then your LB comes in like the second act and makes me laugh again.

My guess is the Pack will win and it probably won't be close, but what you say could all come to be.

As the saying goes, that's why they play the game.

It'll be interesting to see how the teams gameplan. I'd be surprised if McCarthy doesn't test those CBs early by trying to get some TE screens, sweeps or inverted wishbone runs to see if they are willing to come up in run support and try and put a shoulder on them.

I'd note that Favre has the most attempts, and that is the primary reason he has the most picks. Every week, fans say pretty much the same thing. Rattle him and ol' Brett will toss a few up. Heck even opposing CBs talk about doing it. Ty Law talked about coming in the lockerroom so he could get his signed. Ghettolicious Darren Sharper trash-talked about getting some. There were a couple others that escape me right now. But none of those guys got any. Ty Law got toasted. Darren got to watch history being made multiple times and his team had the worst beat down in its history (IIRC).

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All season I've felt like Atari Bigby was constantly either overplaying or completely slacking off on every play. I was angry at him for tons of blown coverage, going for big hits instead of wrapping up his man, not getting his hands up, not watching for the ball, and the list goes on and on. I gotta say this because it shocked the hell outta me: Atari Bigby is a BEAST!! The man COMPLETELY changed my perspective last Saturday. He lit it up! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He's definitely reinstilled my faith in his play and I'm excited for this weekend. It's gonna be a great game.

D

DWAGE

Packers can take it to the house

THE FROZEN TUNDRA!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I believe the Packers have a realistic chance of taking it all.... because:

1. No injuries.
2. Being that the team is so young, they may have stronger legs this late in
the season.
3. They are peaking in every facet of the game right now.
a.) DB's All Harris, Woodson, and newcomer Atari Bigby are all playing
well.
b.) OL The holes that were open for Grant last week were HUGE!!!
c.) Coaching. The offense has been flexible and changed game plans to
take advantage of what was and what was not working during the season.
d.) RB Ryan Grant and the 2 full back system is working well.
e.) Most importantly this is a TEAM.... it's all about the team....
f.) Oh almost forgot.... BRET (friggin') FAVRE!!!!

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Packers can take it to the house

i'm not saying the giants didnt put up a good game but the cowboys didnt play the way they should have they took it for granted that they would win so lacked playing their best game,they thought they could catch up in the end well the giants wanted it more the d-line made that happen eli will have a tough day with our d-line but good luck because the pack will be rough on your team :)