NO BAD BLOOD

bakler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
let me just say this, last week i thought for sure the pack were gonna lose because of inexperience in the playoffs and big games. but seeing how they handled the early deficit and turnovers and watching how they absolutely destroyed a team that everyone was saying how good their defense was and also a team that had blown out a team that was on a 4 game winning streak and playing very good, inspired football, that being the redskins, who if you remember correctly beat your mighty giants about a month ago with the great todd collins at the helm, i see absolutely no way how the packers lose. Sorry but your team doesn't match up well with ours at all.

Did you watch any analysis' of the hawks and pack game in the week leading up? It was about how great the seahawks pass rush was and how tough it was gonna be for favre and the o-line to handle. And did you watch the actual game? I didn't hear kerney's name at all and didn't notice one ounce of pressure on favre at all. The packers passing game is built to help the o-line, quick passes, roll outs on occasion, wr screens, three step drops. Doesn't matter how small or big our line is the coaches won't allow them to get beat.

McCarthy should have been named coach of the year so when we talk about our coach we do forget the giants have coaches because they are nowhere near the level he is on. Spagnoulo is good i'll give ya that but to say he held a "high scoring" dallas cowboys to 17 points? High scoring? Really? Do you watch football? Since the boys beat the pack they have scored 28,6,20,6, and 17 against you guys. Thats an average of 15.4 ppg, so they actually scored higher than their average against you guys.

I love brandon jacobs, have since he came out of college but he isn't even the best back on your team, if you said the packers should be weary of ahmad bradshaw then i would agree, but not jacobs. he might average 3 yds a carry but that won't mean much when your only able to run 15 times cause your playin from behind the whole game and have to pass. Sorry bro you guys had a good run but its over come sunday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts