No Packer Game for me

Reaction score
Living in Florida, I don't get to see many Packer games.
Last season I got most games, maybe network change or because Rodgers was playing for the Packers.

Anyway, what I do now is I go to YouTube and watch a full late game without all the distractions and commercials for free.
I probably know if they won or lost by then but at least I can watch the performance of certain players.

Just a heads up that can't get the game.

Cheers!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living in Florida, I don't get to see many Packer games.
Last season I got most games, maybe network change or because Rodgers was playing for the Packers.

Anyway, what I do now is I go to YouTube and watch a full late game without all the distractions and commercials for free.
I probably know if they won or lost by then but at least I can watch the performance of certain players.

Just a heads up that can't get the game.

Cheers!

Yeah I've used the NFL+ subscription for the immediate rewatch of games out of network. It is especially awesome if you are busy and not in a position you'd check and know the outcome. I've watched 1PM games and been done by 6 or 7PM logged in here and joined the reactions.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I havent tried it yet but I’m TOLD that I could route my Wifi/hulu connection thru a VPN and select a VPN site somewhere where the Packer game IS being shown. Known as location spoofing. Havent tried it yet. So there’s a way to watch every play of the game on FREE U-tube? Is it compressed with the commercials cut out, or does it just go to dead air? I’m kind of a u-tube novice. Only use it for fixit tips.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
300 total cost. Get all channels u want

Attachments

• IMG_1641.jpeg
    IMG_1641.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 48

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you get NFL Red Zone? We watch that when we don't get a Packers game. It is 7 hours with no commercials showing big plays and plays in the red zone of all the teams. It is kinda fun with non-stop action.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you get NFL Red Zone? We watch that when we don't get a Packers game. It is 7 hours with no commercials showing big plays and plays in the red zone of all the teams. It is kinda fun with non-stop action.
My new box gets red zone and network for 300 once and no more

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No game on TV for me this week, but I was able to watch the highlights on the NFL Network. Those '50s uniforms are sharp, they are definitely my favorite throwback uniforms. I ended up watching Tom Grossi's play by play on YouTube. It's on a 30 second delay, but it's as good or better than a radio broadcast.

Reaction score
Can't watch the game today either.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I’m jealous. I miss those days. I spent the 80’s hunting with my Step Dad, Dave. He passed away in 1992 and I have not been hunting since. He was the Superintendent of a large manufacturing plant in WI. Luckily his employees loved him and they’d give us tips where to hunt or some had property we used etc.
Hunting (and fishing) was a great experience for a teenager (me) growing up in WI

Even that photo brings back fond memories of him.

Last edited: