NFCCG: Rodgers vs. Brady @ Lambeau Field

OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s facts... Green Bay beat everyone last year but the one team that’s a thorn always punishes them. The cold weather will have ZERO affect on Brady he has always played in the cold. And Brady is clutch. If they can’t pressure Brady they don’t have a chance Rodgers has to stay upright like against the rams if he plays scared no chance
Dude come on

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to try something different. Kamara went nowhere. So running down the Bucs D won't be useful.

Short throws and good use of TEs is the way. Plus using RBs for catching.

Fat Dogs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s facts... Green Bay beat everyone last year but the one team that’s a thorn always punishes them. The cold weather will have ZERO affect on Brady he has always played in the cold. And Brady is clutch. If they can’t pressure Brady they don’t have a chance Rodgers has to stay upright like against the rams if he plays scared no chance

Cold might not faze Brady but how about the other 52 players? Receivers not used to catching hard balls and hopefully some wind and snow will be affected. We moved the ball just fine on the #1 D. They have a good front 7 but their secondary can be susceptible. Hopefully AB won’t be able to go.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude come on
Am I not entitled to my own opinion? I want Green Bay to win just as much as anyone on here. I was feeling good if the saints won. But since the start of the season they will have to beat brady in fact I Probly posted it beginning of the season.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cold might not faze Brady but how about the other 52 players? Receivers not used to catching hard balls and hopefully some wind and snow will be affected. We moved the ball just fine on the #1 D. They have a good front 7 but their secondary can be susceptible. Hopefully AB won’t be able to go.
They also played Goff who is adequate. And he threw like 5 incompletions. Woods and Akers don’t scare me. They held up amazing against the rams defense. I was surprised. The Bucs have Brady who is gonna **** and dunk ALL GAME plus Godwin brown evans gronk. They need to blitz the absolute **** out Brady if they get burned sometimes so be it and pray to god Rodgers doesn’t play scared.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like the opening line has us at -4, so Vegas thinks we should win, if that means anything.
Comfortably bet 500$ on Bucs to cover and if they lose then least I will be happy they we went to the Super Bowl

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Gary, and the Smith brothers all have good games. The Packers win by 10. The Bucs offense was not impressive at all. The defense does worry me, but after watching us against the Rams I'm slightly less worried. I just don't think the Bucs will be able to duplicate what they did to Rodgers again

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess for some it is easier to expect the worse all the time and be surprised than expect the best and be disappointed.

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I not entitled to my own opinion? I want Green Bay to win just as much as anyone on here. I was feeling good if the saints won. But since the start of the season they will have to beat brady in fact I Probly posted it beginning of the season.
Brady, schmady. Do you remember the Packers vs. Patriots in 2014? This one is gonna end the same way...

Last edited:

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They also played the easier teams in the playoffs. A 7-9 team that played them tough most of the game with a 4th string qb. The Saints who just aren't the same with a 75% Brees. Quiet stadium also.
Yeah they have some guys..but..so do we! It's at our stadium..in our weather..with our fans! I like our chances!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
In all seriousness, this matchup scares me a little.

Extremely beneficial that we have already played them, even if it didn't go well. A lot can be learned from that first game. The optimist in me says that our guys were really feeling themselves that first go around. Might have slightly underestimated them. That will not happen this time.

We came out of the gates firing on both sides, and the game completely changed on the Rodgers interceptions. I would love to think that will not happen twice.

If Rodgers has time in the pocket, he will make plays against their secondary.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brady, schmady. Do you remember the Packers vs. Patriots in 2014? This one is gonna end the same way... but maybe without Tom’s expletive laden outburst caught on camera.
I hope it does I hope Brady whines like a absolute little ***** too he is a co Ckkkkkk sucker

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I most certainly will when I place the bet but I’m Probly gonna do a parlay with the chiefs game too
Oh Snoops. Didn't you learn your lesson last week with your negativity? And now it's back in full force! What's next after we beat The Bucs you're gonna be negative going into the Superbowl? C'mon man!

Just because Brady and Gronk have played in the cold doesn't make Tampa cold warriors. And like I told you before. We got a guy who can walk on water. I FEAR NO ONE! We gave Brady the game last time with 2 turnovers and Rodgers played arguably his worst game in the past decade. You positive he'll repeat that or something he has been doing these past few weeks against top defenses like he did with the Rams. My money is on the latter. Have some faith buddy. XD

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Ball security beats the Bucs.

Brees and the Saints handed the game to the Bucs tonight.

Packers were in control of the first meeting, until the 2 interceptions. After that, Rodgers was rattled and knocked off his game. I don't think either of those things happen this time around.

The Packers offense is also playing better and just tore through the NFL's #1 defense.