Mike McCarthy Getting Unfairly Blamed For Injuries, Bad Kicking And Team Youth

FL-PACKERfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was absolutely awful. Wow. Unbelievable. Just a terrible decision bringing that out obviously. Did Zook not tell him to take the touchback?!?

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I don't think it would have made a difference. He went for it anyway.

And that wasn't the only play he ****ed up on.

He missed the help block on Aaron Donald that got Rodgers sacked.

I don't want to hear any more of this stupid BS about him being a better pass blocker than Aaron Jones. ENOUGH OF THAT!!!

McCarthy and Gute, please dump this useless 3rd string RB off in Seattle because at least Schneider takes our garbage.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the half yard line MM lines up in single back formation and he actually ran it LMAO. I swear i thought he was going to throw a quick slant, I was like no one is that dumb to run it out of that formation on the half yard line.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the half yard line MM lines up in single back formation and he actually ran it LMAO. I swear i thought he was going to throw a quick slant, I was like no one is that dumb to run it out of that formation on the half yard line.
But you were wrong, weren't you?

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I still haven't backed my support yet from MM, he's gotta make it clear that he will not tolerate cancers either on the field or in his locker rooms.

Also, the changing of WRs to RBs experiment has been exposed as a big old failure. No more of this, it is a stupid thing to do.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as I know Montgomery is the only wide receiver that McCarthy permanently moved to running back.

He's put Cobb back there before too, and in the cut Monty thread, a few posters suggested it might happen again. At this point, I say there's no need to because Williams and Jones are healthy and should be enough PR RBs to sign if anything should happen to them.

D

Deleted member 6794

He's put Cobb back there before too, and in the cut Monty thread, a few posters suggested it might happen again. At this point, I say there's no need to because Williams and Jones are healthy and should be enough PR RBs to sign if anything should happen to them.

I definitely agree that there's no reason to use Cobb as a running back. McCarthy hasn't done that often as Cobb has a total of 59 rushing attempts in his career.