Madden has us winning by 7

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Once agian the video game designers that are wrong 3/4's of the time, has us winning by just 7 points.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/easims12/_/gameId/7289909/madden-12-ea-simulations

Last week, we were supposed to be Detroit by just 7, we blew them out.

Not to forget, this is the same very overrated video game predictions that claimed the Giants would lose by 3 against the Saints, and even after they were horribly mistaken with that 49-24 *** beating, they still act like the Giants are so good. Oh I forgot, this game also predicted the Niners to have already lost 4-5 games, and every week they pick the Raiders to lose, they win.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
They picked us to lose the Superbowl too. Who cares. I see us winning in similar fashion as last season when we played the Giants. Maybe even more one sided

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
LOL they picked the Saints to win by 7 over the Lions

They are so stupid they think San Diego's terrible defense will get 4 interceptions Sunday when they haven't got a pick in a long long time.

Funniest one has to be how every single week they think Chris Johnson is going to rush over 150 yards.

Tecmo Bowl actually had us winning it over the Steelers. Not the NES version, but the SNES rom simulation had us beating the Steelers and it correctly predicted Roethlisberger to toss 2 interceptions in the first half, and a fumble in the 4th quarter.

You know, it's pretty damn embarrassing you get paid millions to make an overrated video game and do Super Bowl predictions, when a fan made hacked free game correctly predicts how the Super Bowl is going to be.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once agian the video game designers that are wrong 3/4's of the time, has us winning by just 7 points.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/easims12/_/gameId/7289909/madden-12-ea-simulations

Last week, we were supposed to be Detroit by just 7, we blew them out.

Not to forget, this is the same very overrated video game predictions that claimed the Giants would lose by 3 against the Saints, and even after they were horribly mistaken with that 49-24 *** beating, they still act like the Giants are so good. Oh I forgot, this game also predicted the Niners to have already lost 4-5 games, and every week they pick the Raiders to lose, they win.
Why complain?
At least it has us winning.

On the subject of John Madman: I'm counting down to the annual "Cover of Madden (Insert Year Here)" threads that may crop up here.
Then again maybe not because I think I saw the cover of Madman 12 and it's.... A Cleveland Browns player!? Really!? Is that it? I mean, every time I open my cellar door there are a couple more Cleveland Browns players down there having a hard time getting out.
So is that it or are we to expect the return of speculation of The-Dreaded-Curse-Of-The-John-Madden-Football-Video-Game-Cover threads? (Which I hope we get because I would hate to be let down without them.)

To add: After checking out the link Bogart provided, it looks to me that it is nothing more than to promote the Madden football video game.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Why complain?
At least it has us winning.

On the subject of John Madman: I'm counting down to the annual "Cover of Madden (Insert Year Here)" threads that may crop up here.
Then again maybe not because I think I saw the cover of Madman 12 and it's.... A Cleveland Browns player!? Really!? Is that it? I mean, every time I open my cellar door there are a couple more Cleveland Browns players down there having a hard time getting out.
So is that it or are we to expect the return of speculation of The-Dreaded-Curse-Of-The-John-Madden-Football-Video-Game-Cover threads? (Which I hope we get because I would hate to be let down without them.)

To add: After checking out the link Bogart provided, it looks to me that it is nothing more than to promote the Madden football video game.

Their predictions have been far off this season, as it seems they get worse by the years.

I haven't played Madden in a very very long time. I was quite fond of the games on my super nintendo, and the first N64 ones, which were consumed with many good all time teams (Even though the playbooks were very well off)

I wish Madden didn't have the sole rights to NFL game license. There was a game called NFL 2K or something similar that everyone just loved and claimed was so much better than Madden, but that game made EA get a license with Madden cause it was a big competetion.2K already beat EA with their basketball games, so they were smart to go after a licenses knowing they'd eventually lose if 2K continued making football games.

I wish Tecmo could make a new NFL game, we really need them when the last 2 years their Super Bowl prediction simulations have been much closer to the accurate ones than Madden has, which is pathetic cause Tecmo rom simulations are made by fans and not people that are paid so much money to make shiny cool graphics. I hack the roms myself, and have been building one of the 1989 season recently, it's going pretty good so far, but if we had 32 teams in the hack, I would make a super nintendo rom in a heart beat.

You can believe Hillis is the one and only Browns player that will ever be on the cover of Madden, how he got there is beyond me. If there is any Brown in the history of their franchise that deserves a video game cover, it's Jim Brown or Bernie Kosar, at least those guys were winners and out standing in their prime, where Hillis is a one year wonder.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate it how every week I seem to get more nervous about the next game than I do the previous weeks game, last week I said, once we beat Detroit, its all fun and games from there.

but I am worried about this game again as usual

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Its a video game that doesnt take in account of emotions and desire...To have an issue with why a video game doesnt have us winning by a certain amount doesnt make sense to me

Reaction score
Greenbayphil,
I am right there with you buddy. It's the NFL, anything can happen any week. I worry a little more each week as every new opponent is looking to topple the kings of the hill. I'm not going to cut my wrists if the Pack doesn't finish out with a perfect record. I am looking for them to win the division and then take the wood to who ever they meet in the super bowl.
Trapped

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Madden needs some competition. EA Tiburon is getting complacent. Competition breeds excellence.

Members online

Latest posts