Loving the Underdog role?

packerfan1441

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching the experts talk about this game all week they have been relatively split on the advantages of this game which I will not disagree with, the Falcons are a really good team that plays sound and fundamental football, but I really think we are the better team here for many reasons. For example we have an ever improving defense that has been seriously tested for about the past month and in my opinion has passed each test in flying colors. In that locker room they are defensive minded football team, and I can't tell you anything you don't know about our offense. We are an extremely confident bunch which makes me love the underdog role so much, Atlanta isn't huge favorite but favored nevertheless, am I alone in loving being the underdog going into these games and just making these analysts look silly when we shut down these "overpowering offenses" week in and week out??

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are not the underdogs... Most people say the Packers will win, but who knows.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with everything you say, but can't get the Lion game out of my head. And that makes me very nervous about this game.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I think it's a good thing for a young QB like Rodgers to fly under the radar until he gets his first SB ring. Something about that takes the edge and pressure of a young guy, and afterwards, he knows he's the great QB everyone is saying he is.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Packers are underdogs based on how much money is bet on each team. Vegas could care less on which team wins. Vegas does not care about team statistics, they are bookies and just care about the "juice"

OK, lets reseed on over all records. What does that look like?
1) Atlanta
2) Bears
2) New Orleans
Now need a tie breaker plan
4)Eagles
4)Packers
Now a tie breaker plan
6) Seattle

The only tie breakers that are official are the NFL's
1) Head to head....Packers beat Eagles.
2) Win % in conference- Packers win this
3) Win% against common opponents..Packers win this
4) Strength of Schedule...Packers win this
5) Best net points in conference..Packers win this
6) Best net points in all games...Packers win this
7) Best net touchdowns for all games...Packers win this.

I don't have the power to change NFL rules but I have a lot of reasons for wanting to change the way they do the seeding. So based on won-loss, Packers should have been a #4 seed.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say more people are picking the Packers to win than the Falcons actually. I'd say it's 60/40 Packers.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With atls record at home since Ryan became QB and our record on the road this season we should be the underdog