Look at the bright side...

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep Your Heads Up

We have a very young team and we will be back next year. The only player who is worth a damn that is an UFA is Corey Williams. This team will be excellent again nest year and will likely win the division again!

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep Your Heads Up

The Packers should come back next year with a huge chip on their shoulders and fire in their bellies. If not, I'll be greatly disappointed. :(

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Keep Your Heads Up

It has been a great season, did we miss out on a huge opportunity, hell yeah, but we are young and growing. We got out-played and coached tonight, the Giants ran the table on the road and deserve to play in two weeks.

Don't forget this magical season, it was special no matter how it ended.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep Your Heads Up

I'm proud of our Packers.

We're just going to get better.

We're young, and just got outplayed today. They had too much time of possession.

A few upgrades and we can be SB champs.

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep Your Heads Up

ya we have nothing to be ashamed of, before the season started I told myself 8 wins would of been satisfying with me, but tonight we played in the NFC title game and lost in overtime. I am sick and sad I could cry still, but I will not. We still have a lot to be proud of! 2nd youngest team in the NFL. The future belongs to us. The patriots had a heartbreaking loss to Indy last year and they got over it. I expect us to do the same. GO PACK GO

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep Your Heads Up

We forget just how young we are sometimes. We came very close, but this just wasn't our year. I still have all the confidence in the world in this team.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Keep Your Heads Up

We forget just how young we are sometimes. We came very close, but this just wasn't our year. I still have all the confidence in the world in this team.

Like I've been saying since 34-0 over the Vikings, everything else this year was gravy. The only crappy part of the year was losing to those quartbackless Bears twice.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Keep Your Heads Up

ya we have nothing to be ashamed of, before the season started I told myself 8 wins would of been satisfying with me, but tonight we played in the NFC title game and lost in overtime. I am sick and sad I could cry still, but I will not. We still have a lot to be proud of! 2nd youngest team in the NFL. The future belongs to us. The patriots had a heartbreaking loss to Indy last year and they got over it. I expect us to do the same. GO PACK GO

Excellent post!

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Unlike T.O., Donald Driver didn't go into some gay "I love my quarterback" moment in his post game speech.

2. Favre doesn't rhyme with ****.

3. The Packers owners didn't rush onto the sidelines in the last two minutes to yell at the coaches.

4. We won't have to watch what Moss would probably have done to Al Harris in the Super Bowl.

5. When we won the toss, nobody said "We want the ball and we're going to score."

6. ?

7. ??

8. ???

ClassyGiantsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6. You aren't arrogant chokers like the Cowboys
7. Your favorite team is not the Cowboys
8. You don't live in Dallas.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
ROFL,

AMEN brother! T.O. singlehandedly made the Cowboys the gayest franchise in the NFL.

6. We didn't just spend $30M bucks on a guy who has lost every playoff game he is in.
7. Our coach is a real head coach, not a puppet of an egomaniac owner
8. We have won a SB more recently than the Cowboys. 1 year, I know.
9. Our YOUNG team came out of nowhere and is packed with talent and tons of potential
10. We don't have an owner (thank you Lord)
11. The bears, vikings, and lions didn't even make the playoffs

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bright side, We will know what to do in Playoffs.... a lot of posers will blame Brett Favre for this... he did a remarkable job, one mistake that happens. This is a good lesson for next year, that's the brightest side. Another bright side, I will be in Greenbay by this summer..... hehehe

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
guys we are on the right track! although it does not feel like it tonight I know. but a month from now the pain will be gone and we will be talking about the draft

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look how far we got. Everyone would have laughed at us if we said our Pack would have went 13-3 and made it to the NFC Title Game.

Even if we made the Superbowl, the Patriots would have beat us, and in doing that, get their Super Bowl Revenge. But since we lost, that won't happen. Since we would have lost to the Patriots, next year we would have had a Super Bowl loss hangover.

We have the youngest team in the league, and they are only going to get better.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
It's weird, I don't feel pain from this loss. I really feel optimistic about the future of this team. Just wasn't our year, and the weather was atrocious. Yeah, I know both teams had to play in it, but I think it keep the game close because out O couldn't be explosive. And it seemed to affect Farve more than Eli. Age maybe!? .

Next year with the higher expectations, losses will be harder to handle. Unless Farve retires and we have to break in a new QB.