laughs in the NFC North

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to laugh while reading ESPN's John Clayton's report regarding how great the Vikings are going to be. One remark regarded how hard Sharper hits anybody who comes through the middle. What year is he thinking of when writing about Sharper.

Don't these "experts" ever learn that the Vikings always look good in the pre-season and on paper. But the Packers will continue to rule the division.

Then, I saw that the Lions gave Matt Millen a five-year extension. That's another great laugh.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
billv said:
Then, I saw that the Lions gave Matt Millen a five-year extension. That's another great laugh.

the pick of Mike Williams at #10 made it seem like this team had room for error, very confident of the rest of his team if the first pick is a #3 wideout...

Steel Wheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
billv said:
I had to laugh while reading ESPN's John Clayton's report regarding how great the Vikings are going to be. One remark regarded how hard Sharper hits anybody who comes through the middle. What year is he thinking of when writing about Sharper.

Don't these "experts" ever learn that the Vikings always look good in the pre-season and on paper. But the Packers will continue to rule the division.

You may be right about the Vikings but I think Darren Sharper will have a big season.

Good luck to Darren Sharper.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steel Wheels said:
You may be right about the Vikings but I think Darren Sharper will have a big season.

Sorry, I hope the guy trips and falls into his grill and burns his pretty face! (sorry, just got done grilling so the analogy was in my head :p )

Anyone who goes to there current biggest rival is a turd IMO and I would think the same of anyone who came from the NFC North to the Packers to play! I dont care if the packers asked him to play for less money, there are 30 other teams out there. Geez, was the guy taking money from the Vikings for the last 3 years to play like Crap to? Thats the kind of guy Darren Sharper is.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KilrB said:
Steel Wheels said:

Sorry, I hope the guy trips and falls into his grill and burns his pretty face! (sorry, just got done grilling so the analogy was in my head :p )

Anyone who goes to there current biggest rival is a turd IMO and I would think the same of anyone who came from the NFC North to the Packers to play! I dont care if the packers asked him to play for less money, there are 30 other teams out there. Geez, was the guy taking money from the Vikings for the last 3 years to play like Crap to? Thats the kind of guy Darren Sharper is.

hahaha...relax.

if he played like crap the last 3 years then you should be happy hes playing for a rival. right?

packman31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's funny that all these sport guys are now saying how great Sharper is and when he was with the packer's they would say how he's lost a step or two.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
billv said:

very positive thinking billy.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict he'll have a hammie or something the week the Yikes play the Pack and won't play. That way he can avoid FavreO sailin' 2 or 3 TD passes past his ears.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts