1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila #94

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ZtPackFan, Apr 19, 2011.

1. ZtPackFan

ZtPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    As sad as it was when he got cut from Green Bay, and as much as you can image how many sacks he would have today if he was still playing (he holds the all time record at 74.5) ... Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila (KGB) still lives in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and is considering to run for the state senate in the future! That is soo cool!

He is also still involved in the community of Wisconsin and is part of a new Exercise & Fitness book called "Wild Workout PowerFlex." He is reported as having 5 children, all boys, and it's great to see him spending time with his family and helping out the community with health and fitness!

The new book, Wild Workout PowerFlex, he writes the foreword to is an all natural way to exercise without weights or equipment and requires only your own body and is safe for children as well as the elderly! It's good to hear what former all-time greats who once played for the Green Bay Packers (BEST ALL-TIME NFL FRANCHISE) is doing today! Too often former players fall off the radar and we as fans forget all about them, but I have a feeling from what KGB is doing and as he is still living in Wisconsin, Packer fans will continue to be hearing all about him!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    Well the guy was only playing on third downs. I don't know how much more he would have got. One of my favorite all time players. Class act and a good guy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    only 1 post? and the way this is written i feel like its either KBG himself or a spammer

• Like Like x 1
  4. BrettPacker

BrettPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Loved watching him play, he will be missed...

5. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    He was always one of my favourite Packers, MAINLY because I always tend to play as a DE on defence in Madden, and he was the one i'd play as the most.

True story.

I could never remember how to spell his name though.... Must memorize now....

6. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    I think sacks are some of the most exciting plays in any game and KGB was one of the best at sacking QB's. Its great to hear that he is still in GB and that he is still involved in the community. I think that says a lot about KGB, a lot about the team, and a lot about GB. Good on ya, KGB.

7. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    KGB was/is an awesome Packer and a class act. Thanks for the update on the man and his current ventures.

8. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Specially the last part, but he didn't post any links, and he compliments our franchise so much, that I let it fly...

Besides, I also liked KGB very much, on and off the field.

9. Future

Future He did WHAT?

Ratings:
    +87
    Toward his later years, too many of his sacks were in garbage time. That said, a great pass-rusher for a number of years and a class act as well. Good to hear he's doing something productive after football.

10. Calhoun Lambeau

Calhoun Lambeau Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    As good a pass-rusher Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila was for us, it ends there for me. The guy's a typical Nigerian religion nut, and conservative, I wouldn't mind if he put politics on hold.

11. LAG

LAG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +164
    That should have been left out of your post...

12. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Very interesting that you know what's a "typical nigerian religion nut". Care to enlight?

13. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    KGB was a beast...glad to see him doing well

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

14. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    A great player that seems to often get overlooked.

A friend has his game worn jersey that I would like to get someday.