Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila #94

ZtPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As sad as it was when he got cut from Green Bay, and as much as you can image how many sacks he would have today if he was still playing (he holds the all time record at 74.5) ... Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila (KGB) still lives in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and is considering to run for the state senate in the future! That is soo cool!

He is also still involved in the community of Wisconsin and is part of a new Exercise & Fitness book called "Wild Workout PowerFlex." He is reported as having 5 children, all boys, and it's great to see him spending time with his family and helping out the community with health and fitness!

The new book, Wild Workout PowerFlex, he writes the foreword to is an all natural way to exercise without weights or equipment and requires only your own body and is safe for children as well as the elderly! It's good to hear what former all-time greats who once played for the Green Bay Packers (BEST ALL-TIME NFL FRANCHISE) is doing today! Too often former players fall off the radar and we as fans forget all about them, but I have a feeling from what KGB is doing and as he is still living in Wisconsin, Packer fans will continue to be hearing all about him!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
As sad as it was when he got cut from Green Bay, and as much as you can image how many sacks he would have today if he was still playing (he holds the all time record at 74.5) ... Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila (KGB) still lives in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and is considering to run for the state senate in the future! That is soo cool!

He is also still involved in the community of Wisconsin and is part of a new Exercise & Fitness book called "Wild Workout PowerFlex." He is reported as having 5 children, all boys, and it's great to see him spending time with his family and helping out the community with health and fitness!

The new book, Wild Workout PowerFlex, he writes the foreword to is an all natural way to exercise without weights or equipment and requires only your own body and is safe for children as well as the elderly! It's good to hear what former all-time greats who once played for the Green Bay Packers (BEST ALL-TIME NFL FRANCHISE) is doing today! Too often former players fall off the radar and we as fans forget all about them, but I have a feeling from what KGB is doing and as he is still living in Wisconsin, Packer fans will continue to be hearing all about him!

only 1 post? and the way this is written i feel like its either KBG himself or a spammer

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was always one of my favourite Packers, MAINLY because I always tend to play as a DE on defence in Madden, and he was the one i'd play as the most.

True story.

I could never remember how to spell his name though.... Must memorize now....

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I think sacks are some of the most exciting plays in any game and KGB was one of the best at sacking QB's. Its great to hear that he is still in GB and that he is still involved in the community. I think that says a lot about KGB, a lot about the team, and a lot about GB. Good on ya, KGB.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB was/is an awesome Packer and a class act. Thanks for the update on the man and his current ventures.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Toward his later years, too many of his sacks were in garbage time. That said, a great pass-rusher for a number of years and a class act as well. Good to hear he's doing something productive after football.

Calhoun Lambeau

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As good a pass-rusher Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila was for us, it ends there for me. The guy's a typical Nigerian religion nut, and conservative, I wouldn't mind if he put politics on hold.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A great player that seems to often get overlooked.

A friend has his game worn jersey that I would like to get someday.