1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

justin harrell

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by pack12, Feb 25, 2010.

1. pack12

pack12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone heard or know how Justin Harrell is doing and does anyone think he will be on the packers this coming season?

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I've heard they're thinking of putting his name in the Packers' medical department, much like Nitschke has the training field...

3. DILLIGAFF

DILLIGAFF Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    No, I have been waiting a long time to hear a report on his status. Does he lift weights, run, or is he in therapy 24/7? I have search for reports and have found nothing.

I am afraid if his back does get better he is not going to be in football shape.

Only reason he is even still on the team is because it only cost the Packers a Million or less to keep him on the team, thats how his contract was structured. I think had he had a big bonus coming due he might have been released already. I guess his contract was heavily front loaded.

4. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    He should be sitting very still in a comfy chair, because apparently the slightest move puts him on injured reserve.

5. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    .....and Clark Hinkle.

6. David Pynnonen

David Pynnonen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you! i been wondering why the hell we have kept him on our team. He hasnt played since his junior year in college. 3.5 years ago!!! idk why we drafted him 16th overall after he missed his senior season bc of an injury. Someone messed up on their scouting