1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

It has been a great Journey.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Lunchboxer, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Win or Lose next week it has been a Wonderful season. We sweeped the vikings. We destroyed Favre. We also Routed the vikings in their place of busness to boot.

I never thought we would make the NFCCG with all the Players we got on IR But we did somehow. Rodgers is playing out of his mind past few weeks. Last night In Atlanta hes posting Numbers that Hall of Famers posted.

The way we played last night we can beat anyone anywhere at anytime. We turned Matty Ice into a giant Puddle. And the Monkey that was on Rodgers has Jumped on to Matty Puddle.

My Dream Matchup Packers and Patriots SB.

2. gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89 Bleeding Green and Gold

Ratings:
    +192
    I call "matty ice" "melted ice" now lol

3. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Its been nice but a loss to the Bears to send us home would be horrible.

4. ThorMatthews

ThorMatthews Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +77
    We will not go home next week, not to the Bears.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Don't want the Packers to return to Lambeau without a Lombardi trophy in hand and rings on their fingers, its been great so far, we need to finish this season on the highest note. Go Pack Go!

6. dbain21

dbain21 Chicagoland Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +143
    It has been a great season, but anything short of a SB win will be a huge disappointment at this point.

• Like Like x 2
  7. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +653
    This season has been unreal, LOTS OF HIGHS and LOTS OF LOWS....but overall, look where we are. One of my best weekends ever was the one where we went to Green Bay for the first time ever this year for Vikings game number 1. The place was electric, and the game was phenominal, and we met a ton of players over the weekend....everything felt magic, and this has turned into a magical season.

The Packers get to kick the bears' *** this upcoming weekend, then its off to the superbowl to help defend their ownership of THE MOST NFL TITLES of any team!

**** the cowboys, the PACKERS ARE AMERICA'S TEAM.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    I was more worried about the Falcons than the bears. Packers play smart and its an easy win. Its gonna come down to turnovers and unlike Cutler our qb doesnt throw picks.

9. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850

^^ I so agree!!! I think thats when the tables turned in our direction!
    AND!.... despite all the injuries... Look where we are!

10. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    is the super bowl 2 week after the nfc championship game or the very next week?

11. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +171
    ok feb 6th

12. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    2 weekds after the NFC championship, it goes NFC CHampionship then Pro Bowl, then SUPER BOWL !!! Packers get there.

13. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +437
    Let's not speak of the season in past tense. At this point I will not be satisfied with just a trip to the title game, I want the Lombardi Trophy.

That being said, take it one game at a time. The Bears are a good team, and will certainly give us a run for our money as they always do. But I do believe the Packers are the better team. Hold Forte and Hester in check and we should win.