It has been a great Journey.

L

Lunchboxer

Win or Lose next week it has been a Wonderful season. We sweeped the vikings. We destroyed Favre. We also Routed the vikings in their place of busness to boot.

I never thought we would make the NFCCG with all the Players we got on IR But we did somehow. Rodgers is playing out of his mind past few weeks. Last night In Atlanta hes posting Numbers that Hall of Famers posted.

The way we played last night we can beat anyone anywhere at anytime. We turned Matty Ice into a giant Puddle. And the Monkey that was on Rodgers has Jumped on to Matty Puddle.

My Dream Matchup Packers and Patriots SB.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Don't want the Packers to return to Lambeau without a Lombardi trophy in hand and rings on their fingers, its been great so far, we need to finish this season on the highest note. Go Pack Go!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This season has been unreal, LOTS OF HIGHS and LOTS OF LOWS....but overall, look where we are. One of my best weekends ever was the one where we went to Green Bay for the first time ever this year for Vikings game number 1. The place was electric, and the game was phenominal, and we met a ton of players over the weekend....everything felt magic, and this has turned into a magical season.

The Packers get to kick the bears' *** this upcoming weekend, then its off to the superbowl to help defend their ownership of THE MOST NFL TITLES of any team!

**** the cowboys, the PACKERS ARE AMERICA'S TEAM.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I was more worried about the Falcons than the bears. Packers play smart and its an easy win. Its gonna come down to turnovers and unlike Cutler our qb doesnt throw picks.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
This season has been unreal, LOTS OF HIGHS and LOTS OF LOWS....but overall, look where we are. One of my best weekends ever was the one where we went to Green Bay for the first time ever this year for Vikings game number 1. The place was electric, and the game was phenominal, and we met a ton of players over the weekend....everything felt magic, and this has turned into a magical season.

The Packers get to kick the bears' *** this upcoming weekend, then its off to the superbowl to help defend their ownership of THE MOST NFL TITLES of any team!

**** the cowboys, the PACKERS ARE AMERICA'S TEAM.

^^ I so agree!!! I think thats when the tables turned in our direction!
AND!.... despite all the injuries... Look where we are!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
2 weekds after the NFC championship, it goes NFC CHampionship then Pro Bowl, then SUPER BOWL !!! Packers get there.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not speak of the season in past tense. At this point I will not be satisfied with just a trip to the title game, I want the Lombardi Trophy.

That being said, take it one game at a time. The Bears are a good team, and will certainly give us a run for our money as they always do. But I do believe the Packers are the better team. Hold Forte and Hester in check and we should win.