Week 17 - At Detroit, the Lions Finale No. 4 in a row- Let's Get That 1 Seed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as the AFC is concerned...I think KC is very good and could give Baltimore more than they can handle. But somebody is going to have to stop Derrick Henry. He looked like a freight train...scary.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the 49ers, Jimmy G will throw INTs, so it's all about winning the turnover battle.

Also, I think that Emanuel Sanders has helped them out quite a bit(wish we had gotten him)... There isn't really another receiving threat BESIDES Kittle that really scares anyone
JG had more games where he threw for 3 or more TDs than he had throwing more than 1 Int. He had 6 games with no int’s. And Debo is a big receiving threat. Plus they have a bevy of rbs and a great defense. They were 3rd in NFC in points allowed and first in points scored. This is a scary team. I have watched every one of their games and it will take mistake free football from whomever plays them.

They lost by three to divisional rival Seahawks, three at the Ravens and 7 to the Falcons. They went 7-1 on the road, they can beat anyone anywhere. No one should downplay how well they have played this year.

Are they beatable? Sure, but they are one tough out.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as the AFC is concerned...I think KC is very good and could give Baltimore more than they can handle. But somebody is going to have to stop Derrick Henry. He looked like a freight train...scary.
I agree, the KC defense is much improved and they are obviously dangerous on offense. And they travel well going 7-1 on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts