It’s now OFFICIAL!!! Rodgers has been traded to the Jets.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a big believer in Karma also. Hopefully there aren't any more posts like this as that could easily turn Karma against GB. After some more thought IMO you are not really a true Packer fan so I am confident Karma will not give you a 2nd thought.
Oh I think you will LOL

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’d be fine if it’s broken - actually I’d he HAPPY. Never liked him, so we drop from a late 1st (assuming he played OK til he folded in the playoffs - again) - to an early 2nd. Worth it to see Karma have her day.
Yeah anyone who says they’d “be” happy, I spelled the 2nd grade word right for you, you’re welcome, for anyone to say happy someone is hurt is a complete piece of ****. Ban me for all I care for saying it but yeah you’re what’s wrong with this country

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah anyone who says they’d “be” happy, I spelled the 2nd grade word right for you, you’re welcome, for anyone to say happy someone is hurt is a complete piece of ****. Ban me for all I care for saying it but yeah you’re what’s wrong with this country
Rodger fans come out to blast others opinions

You broke a forum rule

Did he?

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who said I was a “Rodgers” fan? Whose this Rodger guy? You’d think a mod would know how to spell this man’s name. Must be the booze again. You agree with his stance you’re a bigger dope than he is, or that I took you for.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Who said I was a “Rodgers” fan? Whose this Rodger guy? You’d think a mod would know how to spell this man’s name. Must be the booze again. You agree with his stance you’re a bigger dope than he is, or that I took you for.
Lmao

I'll search ever post of urs (spelling o my) and show you only come.to defend rodgers

Look at all the typos

**** of here

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
And you didn't answer my?

Did he break a forum rule or did you?

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Football is a violent game. Was MORE violent when I played 40+ years ago. Think Nitschke didn’t try to inflict injury? Do you think he shed any tears watching a player on another team go down? (Especially an Eh-hole) Notice I’m not saying anything about anyone else because I honestly don’t care what anyone else says.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Football is a violent game. Was MORE violent when I played 40+ years ago. Think Nitschke didn’t try to inflict injury? Do you think he shed any tears watching a player on another team go down? (Especially an Eh-hole) Notice I’m not saying anything about anyone else because I honestly don’t care what anyone else says.
Dont waste your horrvile spelling on jay

Reaction score
Pretty fitting. Everyone counted NY out and this!! I love sports for this very reason! God proves us people wrong by doing the seemingly impossible!

Jets Win! :roflmao:

This game will ALWAYS be about the TEAM! Not 1 player changes the outcome it’s a tribal effort and Aikman paraphrased it beautifully. Great TEAM finish

Last edited:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They finally said it was some kind ACL. That was the last thing I heard.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty fitting. Everyone counted NY out and this!! I love sports for this very reason! God proves us people wrong by doing the seemingly impossible!

Jets Win! :roflmao:

This game will ALWAYS be about the TEAM! Not 1 player changes the outcome it’s a tribal effort and Aikman paraphrased it beautifully. Great TEAM finish

I think Josh Allen put money down on the Jets. He had to work extra hard when Rodgers went down 4 plays in.

Don Barclay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He held the Packers hostage, put himself above the team. I I.D.’d him as a me first prima donna before he started his first game. Karma has had his number for years. I’d like to see him take enough snaps to get us a first rounder but a season/career ending injury would be a great plan B.
There's nowhere on this forum where you'll find me leaping to the defense of Rodgers, and I was more than ready for Jordan Love to take over. But wishing a career-ending injury on anyone is pathetic, much less on the HOF qb who brought your team a super bowl. Yeah he could be annoying, and yeah injuries happen in football, but your hostility is despicable, or maybe a troll act, I don't know. But it's worth calling out.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't speak highly of people who wish ill on someone else, especially someone who plays a sport, simply because they feel he didn't treat the team the fan follows, fairly.

I hope Rodgers can recover and continue his career. It has nothing to do with being a Rodgers fan, because I never was a fan of him, the person. It has to do with being a human being who respects other humans.

I don't put athletes on pedestals as "heroes," so I can take the time later to tear them down and vilify them as if they were scum, later. That should be below all of us.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
It doesn't speak highly of people who wish ill on someone else, especially someone who plays a sport, simply because they feel he didn't treat the team the fan follows, fairly.

I hope Rodgers can recover and continue his career. It has nothing to do with being a Rodgers fan, because I never was a fan of him, the person. It has to do with being a human being who respects other humans.

I don't put athletes on pedestals as "heroes," so I can take the time later to tear them down and vilify them as if they were scum, later. That should be below all of us.
Well stated. Important for all of us to remember that all these players are here for a relatively short time. Just enjoy the games and their contributions because ALL of them are going to be eventually replaced by a guy whose job it is to replace them.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No kidding...folks happy about this are sick individuals.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The football gods giveth hope and the football gods taketh hope.

Although that offensive line and an aging QB.. this was not an unexpected outcome. Granted.. didn't think 4 plays in...
Yeah he played 4 games on artificial turf last season. He was going to play 14 this year. If that is a ruptured achilles tendon, it could be well into next season before he takes another snap. At his age, that's a career-ending injury. even for young athletes, it's a devastating injury. Just ask Kevin Durant - although he did return, at a much younger age than AR.