It’s now OFFICIAL!!! Rodgers has been traded to the Jets.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers might just be vindictive enough to fake an injury just to screw Gute (I’m Joking… but only sort of lol).

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The football gods giveth hope and the football gods taketh hope.

Although that offensive line and an aging QB.. this was not an unexpected outcome. Granted.. didn't think 4 plays in...
Agreed, I have just assumed he would get injured or they win a ton and it is a late first at best but likely a second

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watch his heel, and calf on that foot….looks like an Achilles rupture. I’m sorry but even with not being his biggest fan of this is how his career ends I hate it - absolutely hate it.

Reaction score
I was trying to tune in and the first thing I see is a video of Rodgers being sacked and then carted away. Wow that just sucks

Hopefully he’ll miss a little time like a couple few weeks and then come back and take them from 1-2 to 6-6
Then they’ll bomb and finish 8-9 and we get a Day1 #14 overall to package with our #32 over natural!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lisfranc joint injuries occur from trauma to the foot. This may happen with a simple twist and fall on top of a foot that is pointing downward.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something tells me Achilles
That's what the replay looked like. If he ruptured it, he's done. I just can't see him putting the work in to get it back in football shape for next year. I imagine he would retire after the season and hobble off into the sunset.

Reaction score
Let’s not speak his career away. He just as easily could’ve had a medium grade sprain. There’s a dozen possibilities of varying degrees.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Lisfranc joint injuries occur from trauma to the foot. This may happen with a simple twist and fall on top of a foot that is pointing downward.
Would that show on an X-Ray? They said X-Rays were Negative.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
That's what the replay looked like. If he ruptured it, he's done. I just can't see him putting the work in to get it back in football shape for next year. I imagine he would retire after the season and hobble off into the sunset.
I just hope that for the sake of Rodgers mental health, it isn't as severe as first indications.