It’s almost Frozen season

OP
OP
F

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You really need to get that "reply" thing down. If you're referring to my link, I'm having no problem with it. If you like, you can do your own search using that search function at the top of this page.

I'm not going to pick through the many, many coaching posts. He mentioned he's buddies with a guy with the Salt Lake franchise in the AAF. Maybe that's an ex-NFL coach who has some scuttlebut. Personally, I don't see much value in getting an interview heads-up a day or two in advance of general reporting. I'm not going to bother figuring out which of those coaching posts were false flags.

However, there are no posts regarding last year's free agency contrary to his claim.

You guys can do what you want. I've got my own perspective.

There is not a single false flag. Please show me where I was ever wrong. I haven’t gotten EVERYTHING, as you proudly pointed out. But, I’ve also never been wrong...

H

HardRightEdge

There is not a single false flag. Please show me where I was ever wrong. I haven’t gotten EVERYTHING, as you proudly pointed out. But, I’ve also never been wrong...
I've said all I care to on the subject. If others care to vet those coaching interview predictions, it is up to them. From my perspective, past or future, those coaching interview predictions are of little interest to me when the actual interviews follow soon enough and the hires happen long before the start of a season. Others are free to have their own perspective. As for the free agent predictions....

Over and out.

Last edited by a moderator:

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said all I care to on the subject. If others care to vet those coaching interview predictions, it is up to them. From my perspective, past or future, those coaching interview predictions are of little interest to me when the actual interviews follow soon enough and the hires happen long before the start of a season. Others are free to have their own perspective. As for the free agent predictions....

Over and out.

Think of it more as proof of a connection.

H

HardRightEdge

Except for one small problem. There aren’t any false claims. You are an idiot. I thought you “have said all you care to on the subject.” **** then.
The proof is in your non-existant free agent posts. ****? I would never suggest that to anyone, now matter how much the puffery.

OP
OP
F

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You had no free agency posts from last year. Or this year for that matter.

You’re whole argument is that I’ve been wrong. I’m asking you to show me where I’ve been wrong. You are saying the pre-draft visit list is not correct because of previous “false flags”. Show me one and I’ll leave. I’m not God, I can’t call Za’Darius to Green Bay when I’m not in on those conversations.

But don’t come at me slinging crap about I don’t have any idea what I’m talking about. Because I do. I have proven it. Are you jealous that I have more insight to the team than you?
Those are 11 of the 30 players that the team was planning to bring to Green Bay for pre-draft visits. Those in person visits are no longer happening.

I though people might want to know that because it’s fun and insightful, and we are in the middle of a fricken pandemic and all we have to distract us is the ******** NFL Draft.

Would you rather I just say stuff that has no basis in reality? Russ Ball offered Tom Brady a 1 year $23 million dollar contract and Tom spurned the Packers because he was threatened by Aaron Rodgers. There you go! That was fun. Are you satisfied now?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I have no doubt that @FrozenTakesInGB has real insider knowledge of things going on in Green Bay. For instance, he reported on all of the candidates for the WR Coach position before you could find that out anywhere. I appreciate that he will share what he knows on here. And he's obviously not making it up for some sort of fake notoriety... he doesn't even post here unless it's to drop a nugget of info.

H

HardRightEdge

You’re whole argument is that I’ve been wrong.
You claimed to be accurate in calling free agents and that is simply not the case. Saying that's "wrong" is actually being polite. There is no evidence to support that claim in any of your posts. Whatever insight you may have into a coaching hires does not necessarily extend to player personnel, which happens to have been my point.

There is no evidence to suggest your player visit list is not concocted. Your false claims regarding past free agents casts any inside knowledge into player personnel into particular doubt.

OP
OP
F

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You claimed to be accurate in calling free agents and that is simply not the case. Saying that's "wrong" is actually being polite. There is no evidence to support that claim in any of your posts. Whatever insight you may have into a coaching hires does not necessarily extend to player personnel, which happens to have been my point.

There is no evidence to suggest your player visit list is not concocted. Your false claims regarding past free agents casts any inside knowledge into player personnel into particular doubt.

And yet you still have yet to actually provide a single instance in which I have been incorrect in free agency or coaching. If there is this seeming over abundance please feel free to share it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Guess I feel the need to say the same thing as I did last year.....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

H

HardRightEdge

And yet you still have yet to actually provide a single instance in which I have been incorrect in free agency or coaching.
LOL. I provided the proof regarding your free agency claims back when I posted the link to all of your posts on this web site.

Of course you were not wrong on free agency calls because you didn't make any. But you claimed you did, a couple of times, and that, my friend, is puffery. It goes to how credible your "inside" info on player personnel might be. If nobody else cares to look through your posts to verify the false claims, that's up to them.

You may pursuade others with your prospect visit list, and that's fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course. It should also be OK to call out false claims.

So let’s hypothetically go down the road where I know a lot about coaching hires, but nothing about player personnel. How would one achieve this wonderful task?

Also, I just went back and looked. I proved my chops in free agency. I got Muhammad Wilkerson’s flight to Green Bay, Tramon Williams, Jordan Matthews visit, Marcedes Lewis, and Byron Bell all within consecutive posts. Go back and check the receipts again Bucko. You can literally even just page through this thread. Otherwise the free agent stuff starts around page 2 of my 80-something posts.

Also, I appreciated the laugh Pokerbrat. That was very well played.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Also, I appreciated the laugh Pokerbrat. That was very well played.

That is something I need to constantly tell myself, "Just Let it Go". Discussing and disagreeing isn't a bad thing, but once two steers lock their horns, its best to just walk away and wait for the dinner bell to see if steaks or burgers are being served.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He has consistently had information here on players and coaches visiting before the media does. Do those players and coaches always sign? No. And he's not saying they will sign. Just that they visited or communicated.

He hasn't been wrong on any of them. He also hasn't had every single name, which doesn't contradict his information or claim at all.

You're being quite ridiculous about this.

H

HardRightEdge

That is something I need to constantly tell myself, "Just Let it Go". Discussing and disagreeing isn't a bad thing, but once two steers lock their horns, its best to just walk away and wait for the dinner bell to see if steaks or burgers are being served.
When Tagovailoa shows up in Green Bay for a visit, if there ever are on-site visits, I'll concede to being the burger in this meat analogy.

OP
OP
F

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Tagovailoa shows up in Green Bay for a visit, if there ever are on-site visits, I'll concede to being the burger in this meat analogy.

All pre-draft player visits have been canceled. Like I’ve previously stated. His visit was scheduled for last Wednesday. All player visits were canceled on 3/12 which is before 3/18.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

I doubt their will be any visits. Wisconsin is under a "Stay-At-Home" order until April 25th. The first major Sports organization to break away from the norm and suffers some fallout, is going to give itself a major black eye.

H

HardRightEdge

I doubt their will be any visits. Wisconsin is under a "Stay-At-Home" order until April 25th. The first major Sports organization to break away from the norm and suffers some fallout, is going to give itself a major black eye.
A month is a long time in Corona-world. Though the league has given no indication the draft might be delayed, it is possible thereby opening a window for some visits and Pro Days. Not likely, but possible.

While you may not be able to do follow-up medicals with your own doctors or work a guy out, assuming the player will submit to such, you can still conduct the interview process via Skype or some like tool. Is there a video conference list in place of the site visit list perchance?

Members online

Latest posts