It’s almost Frozen season

OP
OP
F

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, well I’m super bored.

Do you guys wanna know who 11 of the 30 pre-draft visits were gonna be? Man this Coronavirus sucks.

OP
OP
F

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright, well I’m super bored.

Do you guys wanna know who 11 of the 30 pre-draft visits were gonna be? Man this Coronavirus sucks.

This order is based on where I’d guess they have these players on their big board, but I have no definite insight into that. These are players that they WERE planning on bringing in for visits before that all went out the window.

1. Tua Tagovailoa - QB - Alabama
2. Javon Kinlaw - DL - South Carolina
3. Jordan Love - QB - Utah State
4. Jacob Eason - QB - Washington
5. Isaiah Wilson - OT - Georgia
6. Saahdiq Charles - OT - LSU
7. Jalen Hurts - QB - Oklahoma
8. Willie Gay Jr. - LB - Mississippi St.
9. Antonio Gibson - RB/WR - Memphis
10. Nate Stanley - QB - Iowa
11. Vernon Scott - S - TCU

D

Deleted member 6794

This order is based on where I’d guess they have these players on their big board, but I have no definite insight into that. These are players that they WERE planning on bringing in for visits before that all went out the window.

Wow, that list includes a lot of quarterbacks.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, that list includes a lot of quarterbacks.

Is this a surprise?

- Gute traded a good player for DeShone Kizer, indicating they were high on Kizer.

- last year's draft, there was a lot of credible smoke that the Packers really liked Drew Lock, and very possibly would have taken him in round 2. Denver traded up in front of us to take him, so clearly they thought there was some validity to it.

- Gute has said that if he thinks he can find a starting QB in the draft, he wants to take one.

Now personally I really hope they don't. Especially not at 30.

H

HardRightEdge

Got a link to where you got these names?

OP
OP
F

FrozenTakesInGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question was rhetorical. I read most of them. I'll leave it to others to do their own review.

Are you seriously saying that you don’t believe me? I have basically “predicted” every single Free Agent or coaching visit/hire for the past 3 years... I’m not going to supply you my source if that’s what you want.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say most of the ones i've paid attention to over the years have been very lucky guesses if they were in fact guesses. I don't think they have been at all.

H

HardRightEdge

If you guys don’t want this info, I’ll just stop. Let me know.
I'm not "you guys". I don't claim to speak for anyone else. Keep posting if you like. I get the drill.
Are you seriously saying that you don’t believe me? I have basically “predicted” every single Free Agent or coaching visit/hire for the past 3 years... I’m not going to supply you my source if that’s what you want.
As an FYI, the link in post #86 above includes all of your posts through 10:53 AM today going back to your first. There are not so many to not vet your free agent predictions from last off season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the link doesn't go anywhere and pretty much every time I read something here, it's a good day or 3 before it hits any sort of newswire that they were in for a visit or were signed, or were interviewed or hired. Obviously I don't keep a running tab, but he's been pretty good and obviously not guessing

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You have my vote to stay Frozen. Like Mondio said, your "leaks" have quite often been spot on. I know we tease you about being a local Green Bay Travel agent, Uber Driver, Doorman, etc. But I could care less what your source of information is, keep em coming. *hands you a beer....a good one*

If people here want to ignore your information, that is up to them. However, most of the posters here are giving their predictions as to what the Packers "should be" doing or who is coming in, so your spin is equally welcome. I can't speak for the rest of the people here, but I rarely am right with my predictions, doesn't mean I won't keep making them.

What's your take on the upcoming lottery, numbers?

Last edited:
H

HardRightEdge

the link doesn't go anywhere and pretty much every time I read something here, it's a good day or 3 before it hits any sort of newswire that they were in for a visit or were signed, or were interviewed or hired. Obviously I don't keep a running tab, but he's been pretty good and obviously not guessing
You really need to get that "reply" thing down. If you're referring to my link, I'm having no problem with it. If you like, you can do your own search using that search function at the top of this page.

I'm not going to pick through the many, many coaching posts. He mentioned he's buddies with a guy with the Salt Lake franchise in the AAF. Maybe that's an ex-NFL coach who has some scuttlebut. Personally, I don't see much value in getting an interview heads-up a day or two in advance of general reporting. I'm not going to bother figuring out which of those coaching posts were false flags.

However, there are no posts regarding last year's free agency contrary to his claim.

You guys can do what you want. I've got my own perspective.

H

HardRightEdge

Frozen stays.
It's not like anybody has control over that other than a moderator. If he wants to, he can. If he doesn't he won't. My conclusion is that he has zero inside information regarding Packer player personnel. I would not have bothered getting into vetting his claims if his interview list including top 15 QBs was so implausible.