1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Inactive List: 9/10/06 vs. Bears

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by recte44, Sep 10, 2006.

1. recte44

recte44 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packers: CB Ingle Martin, FB William Henderson, DE Jason Hunter, OL Junius Coston, G Tony Palmer, TE Tory Humphrey, DT Johnny Jolly.

Henderson might have made a difference. I think Coston will be listed here a lot this year. They rolled the dice by keeping just 7 active linemen today.

Hunter and Jolly are no surprise.

Humphrey is a huge surprise. Why in the world did we keep 4 TE's if we're just going to keep one inactive. I thought the reason we kept him was to cover at FB, but here we are with only one active FB.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    When i read the thread name, i thought for SURE it was gonna list all 53 players! They all looked inactive today (except for Driver and Green).

3. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The entire team is INACTIVE

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (Beat ya to it Pyle!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol: