I really hope Nick Barnett has no say in what FA's we sign

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Raiders can keep him, judging by his numbers, We dont need useless space keeping the bench warm.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Javon Walker? really.... wow. he was good in his PRIME.. but now hes gotten older/slower and wants way too much money. Plus we don't really need another 30 year old WR.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And people raved on when we let him walk...

The biggest FA bust of all time, considering his contract.

Talent he had, but no thank you.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't Barnett the one who concocted the Peppers to Green Bay rumor last season?

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All he wanted was that big contract, not so much out of Green Bay, if we woulda given him the deal he wanted he woulda stayed... But no I don't want him here, our WR's are good

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I love Nick Barnett, and he's a pretty good football player.....but lets be honest with each other here.....he's night the sharpest tool in the shed. I will say this though, that he was probably joking about Walker.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT is not going to listen to anyone. He would not sign Walker when he can get a WR cheaper in the draft.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think/hope that was sarcasm... Also I think Barnett was trying to speak highly about playing for the Pack saying everyone wants to play in GB.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uhhhh...no

I agree, he was bad mouthing us something "turrrible" (as Sir Charles would say) and know he wants back? HA! Nice try, no thanks!

Members online

Latest posts