1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Harrell hurt again !!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by wizard 87, Nov 14, 2008.

1. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    Harrell hurts knee, questionable
    Defensive tackle Justin Harrell didn't practice Friday after sustaining a sprained knee Thursday, but coach Mike McCarthy said Harrell still has a decent chance of playing Sunday in the Packers' game against the Chicago Bears.

Harrell already missed almost the entire offseason through the first six games this year while recovering from two surgeries on his lower back. McCarthy listed Harrell as questionable (50 percent chance of playing) on the team's official injury report. He did rehabilitation work on his knee Friday while the team practiced.

"Based on the conversation this morning, I'm leaning more towards that he would play," McCarthy said. "But we'll see how everything went."

Of the Packers' other injuries, only two players are in jeopardy of not playing this week: defensive end Jeremy Thompson (groin) is doubtul (25 percent chance of playing), and cornerback Jarrett Bush (ankle) is questionable.

2. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Peachy, he's hurt yet again.

3. Andy

Andy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Can Harrell put on his shirt or brush his teeth without getting hurt? JEEZ!!!

4. packer98

packer98 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    BUST AND A WASTE OF A PICK

5. Packer_Backer85

Packer_Backer85 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah what a bust of a pick. Ah well you can't have ALL good picks. I mean, look at what we have come out of in the draft. Jordy Nelson who seems to be fitting in quit nicely, AND he was a third or fourth round pick (maybe even a second, but I can't remember)

Uhm, and the Pro-Bowler Greg Jennings, he was a third round pick. So, we have had some very successful picks, that one, unfortunately, has been a bust so far, let's hope he can pick it up and at the VERY least, be a rotational tackle.

6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Ummmmmmm

knee jerk much?

He did play

7. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Who is that aimed at?

I think everyone should be allowed their opinion of the situation. Who's right? Anyones guess.

8. billv

billv Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He played and played well.

9. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    he didn't play badly, at least.

10. metallicblaze

metallicblaze Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +33

Jennings and Nelson are and were 2nd round picks. I just hope Justin can turn it around....

11. Pugger

Pugger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm glad he played. I forgot to look for him to see how he was doing. I'll try to watch for him Monday night. I'm not ready to call him a bust just yet. If he can stay healthy the rest of this season and get more playing time under his belt he just might be okay in there taking up blockers and helping us improve our run stopping. That would be huge for us cuz until last Sunday that was a real problem for us. Let's hope we can keep Duece and R. Bush under control on Monday.

12. Hammer

Hammer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Bush is questionable for Monday.