Harrell hurt again !!!

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Harrell hurts knee, questionable
Defensive tackle Justin Harrell didn't practice Friday after sustaining a sprained knee Thursday, but coach Mike McCarthy said Harrell still has a decent chance of playing Sunday in the Packers' game against the Chicago Bears.

Harrell already missed almost the entire offseason through the first six games this year while recovering from two surgeries on his lower back. McCarthy listed Harrell as questionable (50 percent chance of playing) on the team's official injury report. He did rehabilitation work on his knee Friday while the team practiced.

"Based on the conversation this morning, I'm leaning more towards that he would play," McCarthy said. "But we'll see how everything went."

Of the Packers' other injuries, only two players are in jeopardy of not playing this week: defensive end Jeremy Thompson (groin) is doubtul (25 percent chance of playing), and cornerback Jarrett Bush (ankle) is questionable.

Andy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can Harrell put on his shirt or brush his teeth without getting hurt? JEEZ!!!

Packer_Backer85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah what a bust of a pick. Ah well you can't have ALL good picks. I mean, look at what we have come out of in the draft. Jordy Nelson who seems to be fitting in quit nicely, AND he was a third or fourth round pick (maybe even a second, but I can't remember)

Uhm, and the Pro-Bowler Greg Jennings, he was a third round pick. So, we have had some very successful picks, that one, unfortunately, has been a bust so far, let's hope he can pick it up and at the VERY least, be a rotational tackle.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Ummmmmmm

knee jerk much?

He did play

Who is that aimed at?

I think everyone should be allowed their opinion of the situation. Who's right? Anyones guess.

metallicblaze

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer_Backer85 said:
Yeah what a bust of a pick. Ah well you can't have ALL good picks. I mean, look at what we have come out of in the draft. Jordy Nelson who seems to be fitting in quit nicely, AND he was a third or fourth round pick (maybe even a second, but I can't remember)

Uhm, and the Pro-Bowler Greg Jennings, he was a third round pick. So, we have had some very successful picks, that one, unfortunately, has been a bust so far, let's hope he can pick it up and at the VERY least, be a rotational tackle.

Jennings and Nelson are and were 2nd round picks. I just hope Justin can turn it around....

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad he played. I forgot to look for him to see how he was doing. I'll try to watch for him Monday night. I'm not ready to call him a bust just yet. If he can stay healthy the rest of this season and get more playing time under his belt he just might be okay in there taking up blockers and helping us improve our run stopping. That would be huge for us cuz until last Sunday that was a real problem for us. Let's hope we can keep Duece and R. Bush under control on Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts