1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings Packers Fans

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NolaSaints, Apr 19, 2011.

1. NolaSaints

NolaSaints Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello to everyone in Packers country. Just got home from work and heard that we will be taking on you guys in the NFL season opener in a few months. Before I go any further, let me offer a belated congratulations to you all on bringing home the trophy named for one of, if not the greatest, coaches in the history of football, at the end of last season. After the Saints were eliminated from playoff contention in rather embarrassing fashion, I focused on the Packers run to the SB championship and was very impressed with what I saw. Of course, the fact that I really dislike the Bears helped a great deal. In any case, looking forward to the meeting between our teams...it should be a good matchup...of course I hope the Saints win, lol.

Looking forward to some good football discussion with everyone. Hope everyone has a good evening.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Moved to the Introduce Yourself area.

And welcome! I sure hope both fanbases get along in this game and act civil, contrary to some other fanbases that have come here recently...

3. Big E

Big E Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +106
    Welcome! I'm looking forward to the game, provided the lockout ends. And I'm sure you'll find no shortage of people on this forum that share your dislike for the Bears.

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113