Greetings Packers Fans

NolaSaints

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello to everyone in Packers country. Just got home from work and heard that we will be taking on you guys in the NFL season opener in a few months. Before I go any further, let me offer a belated congratulations to you all on bringing home the trophy named for one of, if not the greatest, coaches in the history of football, at the end of last season. After the Saints were eliminated from playoff contention in rather embarrassing fashion, I focused on the Packers run to the SB championship and was very impressed with what I saw. Of course, the fact that I really dislike the Bears helped a great deal. In any case, looking forward to the meeting between our teams...it should be a good matchup...of course I hope the Saints win, lol.

Looking forward to some good football discussion with everyone. Hope everyone has a good evening.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moved to the Introduce Yourself area.

And welcome! I sure hope both fanbases get along in this game and act civil, contrary to some other fanbases that have come here recently...

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm looking forward to the game, provided the lockout ends. And I'm sure you'll find no shortage of people on this forum that share your dislike for the Bears.

Members online

Latest posts