Gotta Love It.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love it, I was at that game (Denver, where Green busted out some crazy 90 yard TD run). Good times.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh yeah, 98 yards it was. His career high. We stomped on Denver that day, but I think they were using reserves.

Yeah funny enough I turned to my wife and said, watch him go 90 yards for a TD here, I about browned myself when he did. But I do think you are right, Denver was already in the playoffs and they had 2nd/3rd stringers in. Still a FUN game to be at though!

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The backjudge was talking about that play and he said brett turned around and started celebrating and tryin to get him to cheer. The ref was saying something like come on brett I want to but you know I can't.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The backjudge was talking about that play and he said brett turned around and started celebrating and tryin to get him to cheer. The ref was saying something like come on brett I want to but you know I can't.

That's hilarious. A classic Favre story.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember that day. I was invited to my boss's house for the game. He was a Bronco fan. Had Bronco stuff all over the house.

And the Vikes went down that day.

Members online

Latest posts