Good sign Favre is coming back

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If hes reworking his contract and Sharper has been released wouldnt that free up alot of cap room?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre has agreed to some minor restructuring of his contract, saving the team $1.6 million in salary cap space. The move is another indicator Favre plans to return for another season rather than retire. Favre also plans to attend the team's Fanfest, which he typically does not do.

That last line makes me believe two things. One, he's coming back, Two this will be for sure his last go.

OP
OP
P

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slick,
I caught that last line too and thought the same thing. That's the one thing I didn't like about the news.I sure hope we're wrong. :shock:

Joeistheworstever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great he'll be around for one more year and you guys will suck for the next five because you were to stupid to draft his replacement. Its not like the packers are going anywhere next year with him any way.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe, this is the second comment I am making about keeping the smack in the smack forum.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Joeistheworstever said:
Great he'll be around for one more year and you guys will suck for the next five because you were to stupid to draft his replacement. Its not like the packers are going anywhere next year with him any way.

Now now, for every negative you speak you must say two outrageously positive things to make up for it. The "Packers" do not have the ability to 'suck' they do not have a mouth, they are a team. I hope this information has helped you and will guide you to post more positively on these boards. Have a good day.

Members online

Latest posts