1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Good sign Favre is coming back

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerTraxx, Mar 10, 2005.

1. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.kffl.com/player/764/nfl

News from this site says Favre is reworking his contract. That should mean he's coming back. Great news. Hope he plays a few more years. :lol:

2. Cheezy

Cheezy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If hes reworking his contract and Sharper has been released wouldnt that free up alot of cap room?

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Green Bay Packers QB Brett Favre has agreed to some minor restructuring of his contract, saving the team $1.6 million in salary cap space. The move is another indicator Favre plans to return for another season rather than retire. Favre also plans to attend the team's Fanfest, which he typically does not do.

That last line makes me believe two things. One, he's coming back, Two this will be for sure his last go.

4. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Slick,
    I caught that last line too and thought the same thing. That's the one thing I didn't like about the news.I sure hope we're wrong. :shock:

5. Joeistheworstever

Joeistheworstever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Great he'll be around for one more year and you guys will suck for the next five because you were to stupid to draft his replacement. Its not like the packers are going anywhere next year with him any way.

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Joe, this is the second comment I am making about keeping the smack in the smack forum.

7. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Now now, for every negative you speak you must say two outrageously positive things to make up for it. The "Packers" do not have the ability to 'suck' they do not have a mouth, they are a team. I hope this information has helped you and will guide you to post more positively on these boards. Have a good day.