Good Luck

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good win this weekend. Looks like I get my wish the Pack vs the Falcons one more time.
Win or lose this should be one heck of a game and no matter who wins I believe will be the NFC champion this year.
Good luck to you guys and here is to a good injury free game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good win this weekend. Looks like I get my wish the Pack vs the Falcons one more time.
Win or lose this should be one heck of a game and no matter who wins I believe will be the NFC champion this year.

wanna give us an idea of how to beat atl?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yeah, do what we did last time except don't leave them too much time at the end of the game.

BTW, our defense with Howard, Walden and the continued arrival of Bishop is significantly better than the last game. Not sure where they have improved, but I'm sure they have somewhere.

OP
OP
F

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Stop Turner and Snelling. Atl wins 90% of the time if turner gets 100 or more yards. Contain white and box Gonzalez.
Our other recievers are good but have yet to prove they can be game changers. Jenkins can burn you though if get soft on him. HD has not done anything this year. I believe he could be a major game changer but he just has not shown it this year.
On ST kick away from weems. He may not have blazing speed but is very reliable and can make people look rather dumb at times.
Our D has constantly improved and made tweaks each game so I don't know what they are going to show this week

azmedic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It should be a pretty evenly matched game, considering we hung in right til the end when we played them earlier this year, and that was with Rodgers and a few others riding the pine...

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks buddy!

Falcons are a real good team and this should be a fantastic match up.

Since the Bears have pretty much a free ride into the NFCCG obviously whoever wins this game i want to go on to the SB. Would not mind seeing the Falcons there at all.

but heres to a competitive, entertaining, and injury free game!

Favre4Ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Falcons have been very lucky this season as far as injuries go. They have been one of the healthiest, most balanced, most consistent teams the league has seen this year. Not only that... But they are almost unbeatable at home in the Georgia Dome.

It will be no easy task, but I have faith in this Packers squad to get the job done.

OP
OP
F

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks buddy!

Falcons are a real good team and this should be a fantastic match up.

Since the Bears have pretty much a free ride into the NFCCG obviously whoever wins this game i want to go on to the SB. Would not mind seeing the Falcons there at all.

but heres to a competitive, entertaining, and injury free game!

I can say the same about the Pack. I've always been a pack fan because my dad loves this team. Growing up was nothing but packers. So yes I'd be sad my falcon's lost but there is no other team I would rather lose to if came down to it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can we get a little smack talk? The love fest is a little strange after a week of eagles talk lol

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly think that the key to this game will be...

TONY GONZALES.

He burned us on several KEY (big) Plays last time, and almost all of them were drive extenders for scores. Contain Tony, Blitz the young QB and we win.

We seem to always key in on a big player, TG is their GAMECHANGER, more than Ryan, More than White, more than Turner.

If we "do what we do" and focus on TG, we have an advantage. We are great at getting after the QB (yet went away from the blitz the first game). We can shut down RBs, we need to let our DBs do their jobs, and put Woodson on GonZO. (Tramon on the 1, Shields on the 2). Let our S's clean up the mess.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GL, GG and hopefuly we win. Will be a fun game to watch.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts