Good luck from a falcon fan

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to say good luck this weekend. Yall have a great team. To bad for the injury bug that hit you guys this year. I have a feeling if wasn't for that my team would be chasing yours for the number one spot. I hope you guys win out and we can meet again in the playoffs. I got nothing but respect for your team and fans

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks man, good luck to you too. Hopefully we get a little help and you guys beat Tampa Bay this weekend. =)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, man, and good luck.
I didn't think as highly of your team comming into the season, but I do now.

They're definitely a talented and well coached bunch.

If we meet again, we cannot turn the ball over more than you do, or commit stupid penalties if we want to win.

Your team may be the best in the league in not shooting itself on the foot. Together with the talent you have, that makes for a though combination to beat.
Your team knows it's identity, and doesn't escape from it.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
i still feel like the falcons offense is just turner, ryan, white, and gonzalez

Haha, just? That sounds like a damn solid offense to me. I wish we had players of that caliber at each of those positions (not saying Rodgers and Jennings don't fill in nicely).

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When the Packers fail to make the playoffs, I usually pull for someone from our division. Because of your post, Atlanta will be my second choice.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
When the Packers fail to make the playoffs, I usually pull for someone from our division. Because of your post, Atlanta will be my second choice.

Hey!!!!

No talking like that...Or your going to get 20 lashes

( this is a joke, so please dont be insulted!)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts