German Packer

The Pain Train

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im from Cologne Germany and play football, too. The reason why i can identify myself with the Packers is that they have the same teamcolors(GREEN N? GOLD 4 LIFE:D) as my team and we also have onE of the richest history in football Germany. And we also are the youngest team in our "Division". All these similarities to my team and the fact that Green Bay has no attraction seeking Diva like T.O. or somebody makes me love this team.
I have been a packer fan since 1 year or so. And I have experienced heartshocker like Pitsburgh or Arizona when I was akawe until 3am and had 3 hours to sleep and afterwards going like a Zombie to school but also great games like the Dallas game where i could annoy my teammate afterwards who likes the Dallas Callboys and TOny **** =D.
So i hope you can excuse my english which is bad at times and welcome me here
GO PACK GO!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Awesome...another one! I love it! Welcome! :clapping: GO PACK GO!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You got good taste in Football teams sir! Welcome. Post often. Always interesting to hear the opinions of guys on the other side of the pond.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Greetings from Liverpool!

Good to hear you play football too. I used too, but trying to get back into it.

What are your team called?

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A fan from Germany....I find that to be awesome. Mt brother has been a school teacher on U.S. Military bases in Germany for 16 years. For 16 years he has been brain washing 4th graders to be Packer fans. Free McDonald's if the Pack wins 3 games in a row, free pizza parties if the Pack wins four in a row. The kids love it and so do the Parents----every time they find something with the word Green Bay or Packers they give it to my brother. His class room looks like an overseads version of the Packer Hall of Fame. Here is some German for you as provided by igoogle: Willkommen auf der Green Bay Packer Website. Ich hoffe, Sie sind rund, als wir den Super Bowl gehen.
,Die Chicago Bears saugen :chisux:

OP
OP
T

The Pain Train

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"A fan from Germany....I find that to be awesome. Mt brother has been a school teacher on U.S. Military bases in Germany for 16 years. For 16 years he has been brain washing 4th graders to be Packer fans. Free McDonald's if the Pack wins 3 games in a row, free pizza parties if the Pack wins four in a row. The kids love it and so do the Parents----every time they find something with the word Green Bay or Packers they give it to my brother. His class room looks like an overseads version of the Packer Hall of Fame. Here is some German for you as provided by igoogle: Willkommen auf der Green Bay Packer Website. Ich hoffe, Sie sind rund, als wir den Super Bowl gehen.
,Die Chicago Bears saugen :chisux: "

haha this a great idea im kind of trying to enthuse my friends for football and for the packe´rs it worked for some but this is also a great idea doing that:D
And translated you said i hope you are round as we the super bowl go and I have to say I am 100% :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts