Game 17 - Bears Studs & Duds

Reaction score
Stud: Jordan
Love finished the season in Pro Bowl like fashion breaking 300 passing and 4,100 yards on the season.

Barry and his Defense: you heard it right.
Holding Chicago to their LOWEST Yards AND Points totals across 17 contests. Total domination of a Bears team that was getting hot before they hit an Iceburg in GB and sunk!
5 sacks -31 yards
4.2 per play
3.0 per rush.
Totally stymied 192 season low yards

Dud: Timeclock mismanagement by Matt.
Kicking Team had an awful day
The Bears Started at:
31, 31, 32, 22, 42, 34
Missed a critical 40 yarder in a low scoring contest

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Go back and look at that play, his path to the sideline was cut off the second he caught it. The only reason he got even close to the sideline was because he made a slight juke to the inside and it almost gave him enough room. Not much else he could have done.
Really? I thought was a bone head play

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People saying "none" for Duds you just gonna completely ignore our Kicker who continues to suck?

Everyone else sure. Stud. But damn this can't get overlooked

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs - Love, Reed, Jones, Wicks, Offensive Line, Defense

Duds - Bears
Hell yeah! The only "Duds" in my eyes were wearing blue!
Duds: Mental mistakes
Studs: PLAYOFF BABY! YES..
Yep, JL had a near perfect game, it was just that pesky fumble giving the other team hope.
Color me surprised, as I didn't see this at the start, or with our skid. Let's freaking go and keep messing up other players, fans, and organizations dreams!

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Carlson done after this season?????

Packers playing with house money by making the playoffs...even having a winning record.

Bring in veteran competition next season, and see if he sinks or swims.

This is a young team...I say let them grow together...learn from their mistakes

Go Pack Go!!!

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs everyone!! Coaches players, waterboys, trainers!
Especially our young qb wrs, and tes. These guys are always open. I have never seen so much speed at those 2 positions on our team.
Duds...refs for giving the bares a first down when Fields was short by a foot.
Bares players for whining and talking **** all week, especially that nobody Brisker!!! F.U!!!!!!

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Studs:
Love, 27 of 32 for 316 and 2 TDs. QBR of 128.6. Ridiculous stat line.
Jones: 22 carries for 111, no TDs. Still ridiculous stat line.
Reed: 4 catches for 112.
Bo Freaking Melton: 5 catches for 62.
Wicks: 6 catches, 61 yards and 2 TDs. Ridiculous
Defense: 5 sacks, 9 points given up
Duds:
Clock management before halftime
Carlson, I hope he doesn't burn us in the playoffs.

Super Studs: Packers going to the playoffs! GPG!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Studs everyone!! Coaches players, waterboys, trainers!
Especially our young qb wrs, and tes. These guys are always open. I have never seen so much speed at those 2 positions on our team.
Duds...refs for giving the bares a first down when Fields was short by a foot.
Bares players for whining and talking **** all week, especially that nobody Brisker!!! F.U!!!!!!
It was a inch lol not a foot

Krabs

Reaction score

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m afraid Carlson is going to cost the Packers a big game. I know he’s young, but there is better talent out there that can be picked up. I have to close my eyes whenever this guy comes out on the field.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m afraid Carlson is going to cost the Packers a big game. I know he’s young, but there is better talent out there that can be picked up. I have to close my eyes whenever this guy comes out on the field.
Like who? Too late in the season to change now. Kickers have struggled this year. Hope Bisaccia can get him back on track

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: the bares organization for believing that fields is their franchise qb..setting them back another 5 years! Brisker for talking **** about Love..and then watching Love burn him on both tds!!

Krabs

Reaction score
Crosby is on the Giants practice squad. :unsure:

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was kicking for them yesterday and, with the miss, is now 71% on FG and 86% on PAT for the year

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The media discourse around this game was like 85% focused on the Bears, and that made no sense. The two main talking points were:

1) Fields is playing so well that they might keep him.
2) The Bears defense has become elite.

Neither of those things were really accurate. Fields had simply gone from unplayable to merely below average and was playing way below Love's level.

Their defense has certainly improved since adding Sweat, but not remotely to an elite level. Their previous two good outings against the Falcons and Cardinals were merely instances of allowing a team to score their average. The last time this defense had gone on the road against a good offense prior to yesterday was @DET on 11/19, and they gave up 31 points.

I just wish that the Packers hadn't left points on the field so that the final would reflect what a beat down this really was. 17-9 in the books, but more like a 30-6 type of game, especially when you consider how much water the refs carried for the Bears.

GB: 432 yards
CHI: 192

GB: 7.2 yards/play
CHI: 4.2

GB: 24 1st Downs
CHI: 13

GB: 70% on 3rd Down
CHI: 27%

GB: 5 sacks
CHI: 1

Members online

Latest posts