Game 14 -- at Baltimore [pregame and post game thread]

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I find it interesting that for the second week in a row Alexander was not on the inactive list.
He isn't on the 53 yet, so no need to deactivate him. However, at some point this week, I believe his 21 days is up and they will have to put him on the 53 or shelf him for the rest of the season.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He isn't on the 53 yet, so no need to deactivate him. However, at some point this week, I believe his 21 days is up and they will have to put him on the 53 or shelf him for the rest of the season.
Yep… and this had been answered already last week… probably not asked by the same person. It’s kind of hard to be listed on the inactive list… When you aren’t even on the 53 man roster yet.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers designated Alexander for return on December 8, therefore they have until the 29th to activate him.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers designated Alexander for return on December 8, therefore they have until the 29th to activate him.
Sounds perfect to me. If he's ready to fly around the field and make plays for a game or two before the playoffs, I'll be a happy camper. :)

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad we won, but this does not feel like a great win. That have got to fix what is wrong with the run defense.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An average QB puts up 35 today against our defense.
They need to stop the bleeding now, so they're ready to take on the better teams in the league during the playoffs. Our defensive weaknesses are really being exposed.

Members online

Latest posts