Funny Aaron Rodgers Parody

rp3303

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This video is the #2 story on Yardbarker.com for the Packers right now

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

A guy does a funny Aaron Rodgers impression while asking people to be nice to football players.

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this video reminds me of a real life Arod story. back in the summer before the super bowl run Aaron asked his "Boys" to a country music concert south of San Diego. One of my buddies is a friend of ARods brother, so he got to go along, Rodgers rented a huge RV and they all went down to the concert from his Corona Del Mar home. I guess at concerts like that you tail gate like at football games.....so the guys of course started to play catch with a football in the parking lot. One of the guys that went along said to Rodgers "I can throw further than you" So Rodgers replied "Well go long and I will hit you by the traffic light" The guy said what traffic light? Rodgers said "EXACTLY" There was no traffic light within sight. funny story. Aaron also has a big fourth of July party for his brother and friends each year. Very down to earth lots of class, I hope he can stay that way with more fame coming.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This video is the #2 story on Yardbarker.com for the Packers right now

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

A guy does a funny Aaron Rodgers impression while asking people to be nice to football players.
That was good. I'm curious if Rodgers has seen this & if so what did he think?

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on - just one pass out of three on the money? The first one and the last one looked another certain ex-Packer quarterback may have thrown them...

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite part is how it is the star spangeld banner playing when they zoom in on tebow and not an actual hymn

and to me he looks like Jake gyllenhall

Members online

Latest posts