Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I doubt it. I mean, Nöttingen scored against them. Hehe

Bayern is trembling! :eek:

I didn't see the match believe it or not. My brother gave me a fourteen foot "John boat" and the wife and I spent the morning on the lake, then went out for chocolate malts and burgers. Take note, boys, dating NEVER gets old. Always keep romancing the little woman. Happy wife, happy life.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This is what will distract me from a Bayern match, and it's only 10 minutes from my house.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I watched the match on replay. It was a snoozer. Bayern played like they didn't care, and nottigen mostly played heavy defense. Gotze looked good though. No Müller, benatia, alonso, neuer....bayern approached this like a friendly, which I'm not thrilled about.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I watched the match on replay. It was a snoozer. Bayern played like they didn't care, and nottigen mostly played heavy defense. Gotze looked good though. No Müller, benatia, alonso, neuer....bayern approached this like a friendly, which I'm not thrilled about.

Pep held guys out because he's afraid of Hamburg and wanted to keep them fresh. :laugh:

I'm watching it now. Remember that Noettigen is a 5th tier team. That's waaayyy down the ranks. So Bayern probably didn't take it overly serious. Didn't the announcer say they beat the one 5th tier team something like 16-1?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ulreich was nutmegged on the goal! I sure hope Neuer doesn't get hurt this year. I guess Starke and maybe Lucic will be ahead of Ulreich. Ulreich looks very tentative in goal.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Pretty funny; the announcer said that this game for Bayern would be like playing Mainz or Hamburg. :laugh: I'm not joking. He really said it.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Season starts today :)

This is the big day NESSIE!! :) Will HSV rise to the occasion and shock the Bundesliga with a stunning upset over FCB? Will Thomas Mueller score the first goal of the season and set the record? Will the boys in blue be awash in a sea of red? :sneaky:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the big day NESSIE!! :) Will HSV rise to the occasion and shock the Bundesliga with a stunning upset over FCB? Will Thomas Mueller score the first goal of the season and set the record? Will the boys in blue be awash in a sea of red? :sneaky:
Hmmmm......I'd take the stunning upset :cautious::D But it's as likely as winning the lottery... :rolleyes:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Also, drawing Wolfsburg for the second round of the DFB....yeesh. Luckily we get a "practice" round against them in the bundesliga before the DFB match.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very good football game so far by Volkswagen against Eintracht. I also watched Palace against Arsenal on a second screen and must say - the Bundesliga game is much faster, more tackles, better pass combinations.
Hopefully WOB makes two or three more goals. I want another team joining us at the bottom of the table :rolleyes::D

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Very good football game so far by Volkswagen against Eintracht. I also watched Palace against Arsenal on a second screen and must say - the Bundesliga game is much faster, more tackles, better pass combinations.
Hopefully WOB makes two or three more goals. I want another team joining us at the bottom of the table :rolleyes::D

Give Mainz a week and they'll join ya! ;)

Members online