Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It means we can watch some of the Bundesliga games on our regular cable. But if we want to see them weekly we have to subscribe to Fox Soccer 2go. Heck, this is the U.S. If you want to enjoy sports, you have to give up the sweat of your brow to make some billionaire a few dollars richer.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
What does this mean? You need to subscribe to see every Bayern game, right ? And its only for digital devices ? What about Fox Sports 2 ? Is this also a Pay TV channel ?

It means most bundesliga games will be of fox sports 2, which a lot of people don't have, and many of those games won't even be in HD. Which is crazy.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It means most bundesliga games will be of fox sports 2, which a lot of people don't have, and many of those games won't even be in HD. Which is crazy.

I have Fox Sports 2 HD. :p You could always set your alarm a little early on Saturday morning and come on up. ;)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I have Fox Sports 2 HD. :p You could always set your alarm a little early on Saturday morning and come on up. ;)

You don't quite understand my point....many of the games won't be BROADCAST in HD. It doesn't matter if you have the HD channel or not.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
You don't quite understand my point....many of the games won't be BROADCAST in HD. It doesn't matter if you have the HD channel or not.

Oh! I see. I'm a little slow on the take as you know. :whistling: It's got to be better than what we've *been* watching online. :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Nessie; is there a Marienfelde in Hamburg? I was reading about Gregoritsch's signing and noticed where it took place. There is a section of Berlin called Marienfelde. I stayed there with a friend some time ago.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nessie; is there a Marienfelde in Hamburg? I was reading about Gregoritsch's signing and noticed where it took place. There is a section of Berlin called Marienfelde. I stayed there with a friend some time ago.
No, there is a Marienthal in Hamburg. It's a northeastern district of Hamburg. But I don't think that he signed his contract there. HSV is having a training camp in a small town called Harsewinkel these days.
And there is a district that is called Marienfeld, without -e . I'm pretty sure thats where Gregoritsch signed the
contract.;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It means we can watch some of the Bundesliga games on our regular cable. But if we want to see them weekly we have to subscribe to Fox Soccer 2go. Heck, this is the U.S. If you want to enjoy sports, you have to give up the sweat of your brow to make some billionaire a few dollars richer.
Not any different here, I have a Sky subscription to watch games live. (34.99 Euros/month, Bundesliga only about 19.99/month). And the company that I'm working for has the "online license" for game recaps on bild.de
The Bundesliga rights will go on sale in spring 2016.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Not any different here, I have a Sky subscription to watch games live. (34.99 Euros/month, Bundesliga only about 19.99/month). And the company that I'm working for has the "online license" for game recaps on bild.de
The Bundesliga rights will go on sale in spring 2016.

The same guy, Rupert Murdoch, owns Sky and FOX. Here's an interesting radio interview with Susie Schaaf. I like her writing. She covers Bayern in a blog and she used to write for ESPN. I don't know if she still does. The radio program is an hour long. So you might want to listen to it while you are working around the house.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/podcasts...erview-about-foxs-bundesliga-coverage-145405/

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Murdoch........the reason ill never have Sky or have anything to do with news corporation, greed, greed, greed. he will never got one thin dime from me. Re- ''Phone hacking Scandal''

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel? :roflmao:
You fell for it Croak.......:laugh: i've actually been a Sky subscriber for the last 10 years. :roflmao: God bless the obnoxious money grabbing toads. :tup: Not.

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Stadium name sponsorship is a blight.

Agreed. I liked the old names for stadiums. At least Lambeau Field is still Lambeau field. In Philly we had Shibe Park, Connie Mack stadium (my brother took me to games there) and then Veterans stadium. All respectable names honoring someone. Then they imploded the Vet and the new stadium was named "Lincoln Financial Field"; uggghhhh..:sick:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
sieve, because your team leak like a sieve or along those lines
Pretty good :tup:What program did you use?
The German saying is to be "löchrig wie ein Sieb". For example if your defense is pathetic and therefore your opponents score against your team a lot we say "die Abwehr(defense) ist löchrig (leaky) wie ein Sieb (sieve)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Pretty good :tup:What program did you use?
The German saying is to be "löchrig wie ein Sieb". For example if your defense is pathetic and therefore your opponents score against your team a lot we say "die Abwehr(defense) ist löchrig (leaky) wie ein Sieb (sieve)

A free online translator. Nothing special.

Members online

Latest posts