Fußball-Bundesliga

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Looks like Bundesliga and GolTV are officially done. Now I gotta figure out how to watch the games. Looks like FOX Sports 1 bought almost all the rights, though some countries still will have it through BeINsports.

I have FuboTV, so I get BeIN, but I'm not sure which channel it technically counts as. Guess we'll see.
Looks like Bundesliga and GolTV are officially done. Now I gotta figure out how to watch the games. Looks like FOX Sports 1 bought almost all the rights, though some countries still will have it through BeINsports.

I have FuboTV, so I get BeIN, but I'm not sure which channel it technically counts as. Guess we'll see.

Well...you could always come up to your Pops' place and watch the matches...:whistling:;)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Haha that's not a bad idea, but I'm not sure how I feel about getting up at 8am on a Saturday and driving there.

You gave me an idea though. Friend me or whatever on here so I can send you a private message. (or I guess "conversation" on this board?)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice Video to introduce our new away shirts.
I wonder if you recognize some of the cities, clubs and stadiums that the shirt is passing on its way to the HSV training camp :)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I wonder if you recognize some of the cities, clubs and stadiums that the shirt is passing on its way to the HSV training camp :)

I like the new kits. They have a classy look to them. I recognized some of those places too! The quick glimpse of the Cologne Cathedral reminded me of my visit. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Haha that's not a bad idea, but I'm not sure how I feel about getting up at 8am on a Saturday and driving there.

You gave me an idea though. Friend me or whatever on here so I can send you a private message. (or I guess "conversation" on this board?)

Or we could use that app on the cell phone that JD introduced me to which turns the cell into a kind of walkie talkie from wherever you are. Or you might be savvy enough to set up some kind of skype like thing on my end where you could see the game and we could comment together.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ibra wants to play for Bayern, he says. HA! Not gonna happen. At least not while Pep is there. Sheesh. Silly season is finally catching up to Bayern.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

That was a good video, and I recognized a lot of places. And the kit looks great. A new look for the new HSV. Thumbs up.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

That was a good video, and I recognized a lot of places. And the kit looks great. A new look for the new HSV. Thumbs up.

the best dressed team in division two for next season....:D (Sorry, the devil made me do it !)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bayern away jersey announced today. I like it. Looks similar to Die Mannschaft away, which makes sense since half the team consists of bayern players :roflmao:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Bayern firmly closing the door on the Di Maria rumors. Took a couple of funny jabs at English media too:D

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Also, Rico Streider leaving Bayern for FC Utrecht. Good for him, he had very little chance of starting for Bayern. Best of luck to you Rico