Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Took me awhile to get Hannover. The clincher was the last emoji... the red dot. Hannover is called, "The Reds".

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Some of the clues were colors. Like on Wolfsburg. A cactus has nothing to do with Wolfsburg, it has to do with the color green. Green was the clue. I'm wondering if I missed that on the Bayern clue. Red heel. Maybe Red was the clue as Bayern is red.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of the clues were colors. Like on Wolfsburg. A cactus has nothing to do with Wolfsburg, it has to do with the color green. Green was the clue. I'm wondering if I missed that on the Bayern clue. Red heel. Maybe Red was the clue as Bayern is red.
Colors are helpful, but for me more things like the horse (foals) and tiger (former Gladbach player Effenberg had once a tiger hairstyle). Or the flower for Darmstadt because the nickname for them are "Die Lilien" / The lilies....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I had Berlin right, only because they sell those bears in all forms and shapes and sizes all over Berlin. I also thought 17 was Bayern. Ha! I got #3 right thanks to Nessie's hint.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had Berlin right, only because they sell those bears in all forms and shapes and sizes all over Berlin. I also thought 17 was Bayern. Ha! I got #3 right thanks to Nessie's hint.
Not bad. As I said before, not easy when you dont grow up with some knowledge about the cities and their history. Glad to hear that you remembered the Berlin bear. The plane between the other Berlin emojis refer to the new Berlin International Airport that should have been opened since three or four years and where nobody knows if it ever will happen. A billion-dollar-grave, embarrassing for a country that is that proud of his engineers. :rolleyes::D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Colors are helpful, but for me more things like the horse (foals) and tiger (former Gladbach player Effenberg had once a tiger hairstyle). Or the flower for Darmstadt because the nickname for them are "Die Lilien" / The lilies....

The flower (the Lillies) and the ummm... pooooop (Darm) gave that answer away for Darmstadt. I had a harder time with Hannover except for the red dot at then end.

Hamburg was easy. Anchor. THE CLOCK. That was the first one I got... even before Cologne. :oops::oops::oops:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The flower (the Lillies) and the ummm... pooooop (Darm) gave that answer away for Darmstadt. I had a harder time with Hannover except for the red dot at then end.

Hamburg was easy. Anchor. THE CLOCK. That was the first one I got... even before Cologne. :oops::oops::oops:
Aaaah, I did not get that connection between Darm and the poop emoji....now as you are mentioning it. :tup::D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if either of them go anywhere. Maybe Boateng, but I see Schweini staying right where he is.
Well, if he wont leave he might find himself warming the bench more often than he prefer. With Thiago and Martinez healthy and Alonso still around he will struggle to get enough playing time. Just read an interview with "Loddar" Matthaus and he also advised Schweinsteiger to move on to another club where the manager is building the team around him.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Van DeVaart left Hamburg? Does that leave a considerable gap to fill?
To be honest - no. His time is over, unfortunately. I must admit that I never thought that there will be a club that offers him a new 3 year contract although Betis is not a top team.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
To be honest - no. His time is over, unfortunately. I must admit that I never thought that there will be a club that offers him a new 3 year contract although Betis is not a top team.

I thought he would head over to MLS. Thought it was his last chance to play a few more years.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I'm no marketing genius, but the impression I get of an anchor is that it drops to the bottom in order to be steady. Maybe just me. :D:p

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think it's more about the lifeline for our Bundesliga membership :cautious::D

If you are on the Susquehanna River near me, you need an anchor on your boat to keep you from getting washed downstream, over the dam and drowned! Might fit HSV as well. :eek:;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you are on the Susquehanna River near me, you need an anchor on your boat to keep you from getting washed downstream, over the dam and drowned! Might fit HSV as well. :eek:;)
No, thats not funny
:D

Members online

Latest posts