Fußball-Bundesliga

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Plan on playing against the Bayern women's team that day?? :eek:

With the way FCB Frauen played this past season they might be able to beat some of the Bundesliga teams lol

Also, looks like Douglas Costa move to Bayern is all but official.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

@ Nessie Did you see that Norway goal in the England v Norway game ??? That ball was never over the line !! :eek:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the way FCB Frauen played this past season they might be able to beat some of the Bundesliga teams lol

Also, looks like Douglas Costa move to Bayern is all but official.
No way that any Womens team, including any National team, would win again a Mens Bundesliga team.;)

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Looks like Bundesliga and GolTV are officially done. Now I gotta figure out how to watch the games. Looks like FOX Sports 1 bought almost all the rights, though some countries still will have it through BeINsports.

I have FuboTV, so I get BeIN, but I'm not sure which channel it technically counts as. Guess we'll see.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Looks like Bundesliga and GolTV are officially done. Now I gotta figure out how to watch the games. Looks like FOX Sports 1 bought almost all the rights, though some countries still will have it through BeINsports.

I have FuboTV, so I get BeIN, but I'm not sure which channel it technically counts as. Guess we'll see.

GolTV lost the contract to Fox Sports. Look for Fox to really pump up the Bundesliga with lots of games.

Members online

Latest posts