Free Giveaway - Discussion

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have any questions about the contest or what to make some random comments, you can do so here. So if you asked a question before and it was deleted, you can repost here and it will not be deleted. :)

Actual Contest Thread - Make sure to post your guesses in the actual contest thread!

Good luck again to everyone!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, thanks again for having this contest to all involved!

EDIT: Deadline is kickoff, sorry I read that original post 5 times and didn't see it. Ray Charles would of seen it, bless his soul!! My bad! :(

I'll try another one. What kind of puppy treats does Matty like best? In the event of a tie some may want to sway the judge!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, thanks again for having this contest to all involved!

EDIT: Deadline is kickoff, sorry I read that original post 5 times and didn't see it. Ray Charles would of seen it, bless his soul!! My bad! :(

I'll try another one. What kind of puppy treats does Matty like best? In the event of a tie some may want to sway the judge!

No big deal. :) And Matty(Matilda) likes everything she can get her hands on. She does not discriminate when it comes to treats. She even steals my other dogs treats because she eats so fast!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up. I will be at the Chargers game today here in California. This means the contest will not be fully wrapped up until I get back later tonight.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I don't think I won. There's a guy who posted his guess and was only like a yard off. It's not in the first post in that thread, it's further down.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think I won. There's a guy who posted his guess and was only like a yard off. It's not in the first post in that thread, it's further down.

You may of, it looks close. Maybe it will come down to a tie and Matty will have to pick! LOL!

Your guessing strategy proved to be smart!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His predictions weren't posted on the original thread...

Or maybe I didn't read right, or Rob didn't post it. But it wasn't there when I checked it.

The Wok

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anxiously awaiting clarification on this... :)

Would like to give my signed Donald Driver picture a friend.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Jess won it.

Good for him(?), bad for the Packers.

I accuse Jess of sticking pins in the #12 doll & the #10 doll AFTER Jennings made the catch to get the amount of yards that Jess needed.

Ya gotta watch ol' Jess, he's a real sneaky one.... wait...it was Rob?

Oh, never mind. Congrats Rob. There goes my Christmas gift I was going to give to that orphan kid...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about that, somebody let the cat out of the bag in the main thread so I thought it was official. Alas, I shall await our fearless leader! Hail Rob!

Who let the cat out?

Rob is one to declare the winner..And from what I know, he hasnt done so yet

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who did it? Who let said cat out?

I don't see anything in there...:p

But, yeah, it's up to Rob to declare a winner. It's his forum, his thread, and his gift, after all...

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on this guys. I was just dead tired after the Chargers game and was really to depressed to do anything Packer related.

But the winner is The Wok. He was 1 yard off amazingly. His guess was posted on Saturday so it counts as a guess even though I did not move it into the official post.

Thanks for everyone that participated. I am sure we will do something like this again.

Staff online

Latest posts