For someone at the game

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like for someone at the game this week, not just seeing selected views on camera, to give us feedback on Sherman and what he does during the whole game. Does he show any emotion, is he getting on players that make mistakes, does he support his team/players with the refs with bad calls. Or does it look like we see on TV that he mostly stands there looking into the play book. If that is what he needs to do as our new offensive coordinator then let him take that position and we can hire a head coach.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at the 12.25 game so it will be a little late but I will have my dgital SLR there so I can take some shots of him for you all.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:
I would like for someone at the game this week, not just seeing selected views on camera, to give us feedback on Sherman and what he does during the whole game. Does he show any emotion, is he getting on players that make mistakes, does he support his team/players with the refs with bad calls. Or does it look like we see on TV that he mostly stands there looking into the play book. If that is what he needs to do as our new offensive coordinator then let him take that position and we can hire a head coach.

Am I the only one that finds this a touch on the odd side?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Cdnpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to the game in Detroit and I could not believe the lack of emotion in this guy. I'm surprised he sees any plays he's got his big head stuck in his plastic playbook all game long. his lack of emotion against the poor calls and his lack of intensity must have impact on his players.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
paxvogel said:

Good post Pax. If he's not working the refs, I'm sure that was part of the reason for the disparity in calls on Sun. If you saw Mooch on the sidelines in was really into the game and so was his team and he got the calls. MS should also be giving players a kick in the butt or a pat on the back when they need it, not every play, but when it is called for. The first two years he was here, Brett sat on the sidelines all by himself after he came out each time, that was one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen. I'm not sure Bevell is much of an improvement. You may not like what you see.

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who freaking cares what MS is like during a game? Cheese and rice people.....find something else to crucify Sherman for, not because of his facial expressions during a game. Cripes.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ORRELSE said:
paxvogel said:

Am I the only one that finds this a touch on the odd side?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Strange. Why would anyone go to an NFL game and spend the entire time staring at the coach? Who gives a rat

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I will be at the 12.25 game so it will be a little late but I will have my dgital SLR there so I can take some shots of him for you all.
I'll be there for the Steeler's game on 11/6 - Count on it!
ORRELSE said:
Who freaking cares what MS is like during a game? Cheese and rice people.....find something else to crucify Sherman for, not because of his facial expressions during a game. Cripes.
THAT's NOT what he was asking for.. and anyone who has an IQ of over 100..... got it, already.

I'm not tramping this over the light fantastic.... What an absurb post...!

ORRELSE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:
Ryan said:
I'll be there for the Steeler's game on 11/6 - Count on it!
ORRELSE said:
THAT's NOT what he was asking for.. and anyone who has an IQ of over 100..... got it, already.

I'm not tramping this over the light fantastic.... What an absurb post...!

Well fill me in then you fawking genius.
It sure sounds like the stupidest post ever to me.

If there is sarcasm intended in the original post, help me find it.

Members online

Latest posts