1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Source for Packers Stuff

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bagadeez04, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +147
    Just wondering what everyone's favorite sites for Packers news are...it seems the ones that were once my favs are now requiring you to pay for reading their content. Any good sites out there that are still free?

2. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +562
    Packerforum.com

3. tstej

tstej Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +31
    Mostly twitter, jsonline, and the morning one liners on profootballtalk. Oh and of course this website.

4. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I try to post as much as I can at PackersInsider.com, including as much as I can from those sites you mention who charge for content now.
    I can't post em all, and some are worthless stories too. Nonsense basically, just to get us to use up our allotment of freebies I think.

5. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    I just type in "Green Bay Packers news" in google and work my way down them. Several sights link you to blogs and so on. If you run out of "free" articles at certain sites, just renew your ip address.

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Brett favres forum

7. Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +147
    [quote="DevilDon, post: 456656, member: 2057" If you run out of "free" articles at certain sites, just renew your ip address.[/quote]

I didn't know this was possible.

8. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    Sure, probably not smart to post it in public domain but it's real simple. Message me if you want to find out how. It's not illegal but perhaps a bit slippery against them but they have more money than you probably Bagadeez!

9. Bensalama21

Bensalama21 Ben

Ratings:
    +609
    For my iPhone and iPad (And sometimes the computer) I get news alerts about all of my favorite teams from this site: BleacherReport.com

I literally get updates on injuries, trades, etc. all right when it happens.. They use twitter feeds and such from the original sources which is how they are so fast.

10. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Cheeseheadtv.com is the best Packers blog/news site out there by a pretty wide margin. Their "Packers Transplants" show during the season is pretty good and usually features an assortment of players and media members. Worth tuning in for.

I hate ESPN, but the NFC North blog is a great place for Packers news as well.

11. Cheesehead 786

Cheesehead 786 Go Pack! Go Blue!

Ratings:
    +3
    Cheeseheadtv.com, packersnews.com, and acmepackingcompany.com

12. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,992
    Packernet - click on "Articles" at the top. It aggregates any article mentioning the Packers from JS Online, the Press-Gazette, ProFootball, National Football Post, Bleacher Report, ESPN, Packernews, and a ton of other sources. It is updated constantly and really is a one-stop shop for all Packer-related articles.

13. 60six

60six DIE HARD

Ratings:
    +65