Farve and the Vikings

Pamela1956

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's only fitting that Brett "Captain Interception" Farve is now playing for the Vikings.

Afterall, he made a career out of throwing to purple shirts. :frustrated:

It's high time the Vikings start to pay him for it.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're very creative Pam. Check back in with us when you root for a team who knows what city they actually will be playing in year-to-year.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chargers are in the same boat. I can see them leaving San Diego in the next couple of years. (my other team!)

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chargers are in the same boat. I can see them leaving San Diego in the next couple of years. (my other team!)

That would suck because San Diego is such a great city and with no team in LA, southern CA would have no professional team (unless you count USC, my college team!)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That would suck because San Diego is such a great city and with no team in LA, southern CA would have no professional team (unless you count USC, my college team!)
Let's face it. LA has 2 teams both in Basketball and Baseball. It's only a matter of time before an NFL team moves PERMANETLY to LA. My guess? Vikings, Rams, Jacksonville. It'll come down to one of those. Or the Raiders, if Al Davis dies one day. Because that'll never happen, it's one of the forementioned. Emphasis on the Rams.

Members online

Latest posts