Studs
Rodgers
Adams
Jones
O-Line
Pass Defense
The NY Giants

Duds
Special Teams- Needs a lot of work. Bad punt coverage, bad kickoff coverage, bad punts from Scott. Crosby missed an extra point. Mistakes like that will come back to bite us in the playoffs.

Last edited:

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Special Studs: Giants for beating Seattle.
Special Duds: Atlanta for blowing a chance to beat NO.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Aaron Jones Top Dawg in this one
Zadarius Smith
Darnell Savage
Davante
Tonyan
Rodgers
The New York Giants

Duds:

MVS bad again
Shawn Mennenga and special teams
Jacksonville Jaguars blowing it again

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs- Rodgers, Adams, Jones, Savage (now making his 4th appearance in a row on my studs list), Jaire and the Dline
Duds- Special teams

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It would be nice if they could actually not allow any charity points to a bunch of bums and rookie qb that has attempted 5 passes this whole year almost a huge disaster..
Did I forget to mention that was
P
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

LOL

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Zadarius Smith
Darnell Savage
Davante
Tonyan
Rodgers
The New York Giants

Duds:

MVS bad again
We all know MVS is just a guy will make some nice catches and will drop easy catches he will never be anything better than what we see now..

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs

Aaron Rodgers

Davante Adams

Aaron Jones

Tonyan

Mercedes Lewis

Pass Rush

Duds

Shawn Mennega and our special team I think it's time to fire him.

MVS

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Aaron Jones...what a run.
Adams...some spectacular catches. Could have had one more.
Rodgers...400th
Tonyon
Savage...he really has good hands. Love seeing him break on the ball these days.

Duds:
Special teams
It seemed to me that our pass rush really let up on that early 4th quarter drive. I also think that is the way Pettine wanted it.
Just overall not putting the game away in the 3rd and early 4th. Offensively and defensively.
MVS and EQ for not catching with their hands. Shouldn't the receiver coach be working on that with them?
Did I say special teams?

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Jones came up clutch with that run. He's been kinda quiet lately, but man that was a game breaker.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
It would be nice if they could actually not allow any charity points to a bunch of bums and rookie qb that has attempted 5 passes this whole year almost a huge disaster..
Did I forget to mention that was
P
A
T
H
E
T
I
C

LOL

Chya bro! Don’t you just kind of wish everyone associated with the Packers would just die and we could forget they ever existed?

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
My main concern about this game was the scenario where Hurts comes in, gives them a spark, and they rally. Seemed like that script was playing out, but the defense and Jones put a stop to it. Good for them!

Gary is playing better all the time. Nice week for Keke. The DL in general looked strong.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Special teams are horrible 2 punt returns for KO a punter the last line of defense can’t make a TD saving play, MLF said he was addressing 3rd qtr and defensive woes, he totally left out the pathetic unspecial teams

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree about Keke. I thought he showed very good effort all game.

Special stud to Ethan for designing the cleats Jones wore tonight.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Zadarius Smith
Darnell Savage
Davante
Tonyan
Rodgers
The New York Giants

Duds:

MVS bad again

I think Crosby deserves dud mention. I know he made a field goal, but the PAT miss was terrible and had real potential for coming back to haunt us. That's two weeks in a row with PAT misses for Crosby. Terrible.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting to a point when every time we have a giant 4th quarter lead the defense gives up 2 tds. Wish we'd step on opponents throats and not let them cruise to the end zone so easily.

Seriously may want to make JK Scott do one day on the tacking sled. Or have Aaron ask Pat McAfee on Tuesday if he can give JK a few pointers on hitting people as a punter.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Crosby deserves dud mention. I know he made a field goal, but the PAT miss was terrible and had real potential for coming back to haunt us. That's two weeks in a row with PAT misses for Crosby. Terrible.
And that kick-off at the end with the runback was pitiful.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting to a point when every time we have a giant 4th quarter lead the defense gives up 2 tds. Wish we'd step on opponents throats and not let them cruise to the end zone so easily.

Seriously may want to make JK Scott do one day on the tacking sled. Or have Aaron ask Pat McAfee on Tuesday if he can give JK a few pointers on hitting people as a punter.
I think the bigger question is why can't the other 10 guys tackle the returner?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Stud: Rashan Gary.

He was pretty solid, especially in the first half. He is slowly progressing. I thing right before his contract is up, he'll be even better and commanding huge...$$$

Last edited:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Eagles don’t win often, but they don’t tend to get blown out.

They lost to the Rams by 19, but otherwise this 14 point like to the Packers is their biggest margin of defeat.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Special teams are horrible 2 punt returns for KO a punter the last line of defense can’t make a TD saving play, MLF said he was addressing 3rd qtr and defensive woes, he totally left out the pathetic unspecial teams

That means he is unable to address it.

Members online

Latest posts