Duds tampa

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is every time I really look forward to a big game. I've got my beer, cheeseburgers, and ice cream.
And this is what I get

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know the title says no studs but I do have a few

So Stud's
Kryse Barnes
Run Defense
AND Kirk Cousins for providing at least one game that was fun to watch this week
As for Duds we have a much much longer list.

Aaron Rodgers ( he played a good first quarter like everyone else and that was really it threw a brutal pick 6 and missed Lewis on what easily could have been a TD.

Matt Lafleur ( I know Ervin who is usually our motion man is out but we needed to adapt and use someone else to add pre snap motion to our offense it looked stale I can't say I saw anything different from the offense out there today and the terrible ones of McCarthy's last years in GB.
We also IMO got away from the ground game to early I thought we were doing pretty good running it up the middle early and just stopped until it was to late.)

Mike Pettine (Failed to get any pressure dialed up on Brady, failed to account for McCoy on 3rd down, had Montravious adams at one point covering Gronk one v one.)

Davante Adams (dropped a ball resulting in a INT had a few other drops and failed to keep both feet in bounds on a backshoulder throw)

Aaron Jones (he only got 1.5 ypc)

RB's in pass protection wiffed multiple times

Entire OL couldn't protect Rodgers at all.

Zadarius and Preston Smith (failed to get any pressure on Brady)

Josh Jackson ( he did have one or two good plays but he also got called for PI on 3rd and 12 putting the ball at the two and got burned for a TD.)

There is probably a lot more bad I'm just forgetting but this is already way more than I ever wanted to write for one game

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you still have your ice cream

But if they don't figure out a way to block better on that line, Rodgers won't survive the season. That was as pathetic of a performance by an offensive line as i've seen in quite a while. I know the Bucs are good up front and linebackers are very good, but i saw some pretty pathetic effort out there. and we can't have Wagner out there, he's was bad, bad today.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs: The Coworker who called out today and me working today to avoid most of the mess today.

Duds: Everyone on this team today.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We also IMO got away from the ground game to early I thought we were doing pretty good running it up the middle early and just stopped until it was to late.)
I think we should have attacked between the tackles more than we did. It was only the outside runs that didn't work well, their linebackers are too fast fo that stuff. Have to go at them. Got away from it right away, they just tee'd off on Rodgers.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you still have your ice cream

But if they don't figure out a way to block better on that line, Rodgers won't survive the season. That was as pathetic of a performance by an offensive line as i've seen in quite a while. I know the Bucs are good up front and linebackers are very good, but i saw some pretty pathetic effort out there. and we can't have Wagner out there, he's was bad, bad today.

We all better pray Bak will be ok...:(

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The common denominator in these past few blowouts is our play upfront on both sides. The Packers look like a team that simply lacks the horses to hold their own against good fronts.

I think we all pretty much felt the game was over after the 2nd interception which says it all.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we should have attacked between the tackles more than we did. It was only the outside runs that didn't work well, their linebackers are too fast fo that stuff. Have to go at them. Got away from it right away, they just tee'd off on Rodgers.
yep I'm ok going pass heavy if thats whats working and the Run isn't but our OL played terrible I don't know how to describe how bad they looked without cursing really and not only did our OL play like trash our WR's didn't play good and on top of all that Rodgers had easily his worst game of the year.

It wasn't a game to try and throw it all over the yard.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else recognize that every time rodgers plays a 4-3 defense he gets punished when he should be torching the defense...

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty bad game to say the least.

OL and DL got handled pretty well in the passing game, Rodgers was off (missed MVS deep twice). The whole offense was just off schedule.

there are some true weaknesses on this team, and a lot of them got shown today. GB isn’t as bad as the game looked, obviously, and hopefully this game will shore up some problems. While he isn’t the only issue there, if Pettine got fired, I’d be pretty okay with that.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
offense was a BIG dud. defense was just a regular dud. 60/40 blame. Rodgers wasn't sharp. stared down adams on the pick 6 with others open. forced a ball to adams on the other int.
no pressure dialed up by pettine. soft coverages all day. smh.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
offense was a BIG dud. defense was just a regular dud. 60/40 blame. Rodgers wasn't sharp. stared down adams on the pick 6 with others open. forced a ball to adams on the other int.
no pressure dialed up by pettine. soft coverages all day. smh.
Gary has been waiting for this moment for weeks (even though he's not wrong)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

OL and DL got handled pretty well in the passing game, Rodgers was off (missed MVS deep twice). The whole offense was just off schedule.

there are some true weaknesses on this team, and a lot of them got shown today. GB isn’t as bad as the game looked, obviously, and hopefully this game will shore up some problems. While he isn’t the only issue there, if Pettine got fired, I’d be pretty okay with that.
I'm definitely not feeling like defending Pettine today at all, but I just can't get over how bad we got beat up front on the offensive line today. That has to be better. If it is, I bet this game is completely different. Even with Pettine still here. But if we can't use our best weapon, Rodgers, because of oline play like that? won't matter who's at DC.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When this team plays physical teams such as today and the 49ers last year, they get pushed around bullied and overpowered up front. We can talk about needing wide receivers all we want, but
Until they get meaner stronger and More physical on both sides of the line of scrimmage, this will not be a team that can match up well with the true contenders.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- Jaire Alexander and Kris Barnes
Duds- Everyone else.

This game was a horrible reminder of both of the games against the 49ers last season. Hopefully this team can figure out how to win from behind and get their heads in a game to fight. That was embarrassing.

Rodgers is not good when playing from behind.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nonsense! Jaire Alexnder was absolutely a stud. He held Mike Evans to 1 catch for 10 yards. The guy was only targeted TWICE because JA shut his *** down.

I agree. It had occurred to me during the game that I hadn't heard nothing on Alexander. For a defensive back that usually means he's doing a good job

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pettine should have been canned after the two embarrassments last year. Unfortunately I don't believe MLF has complete control over those decisions.

Rodgers is not good when playing from behind.

That's just plainly false.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both AR12 and MLF highlighted that the team had a BAD week of practice. It seems like this squad just does not react well with the bye week.

Last year, they were 8-2 going into the bye... get demolished.

This year, they're 4-0 into the bye looking incredible... get demolished.

I don't get it man.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barnes was a stud. He can hit and wants to hit.
M. Adams came to play I thought.
Dud
Pettine. Almost have them held to a field goal on their 2nd TD and for the 2nd time in an early game he rushes 3. Brady had as much time as he wanted.
Then the 3rd TD he rushes everybody. Pettine should go.

Members online

Latest posts