Duds tampa

sundown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you still have your ice cream

But if they don't figure out a way to block better on that line, Rodgers won't survive the season. That was as pathetic of a performance by an offensive line as i've seen in quite a while. I know the Bucs are good up front and linebackers are very good, but i saw some pretty pathetic effort out there. and we can't have Wagner out there, he's was bad, bad today.

Absolutely the O-line was aweful .They couldn’t run block and they couldn’t pass block.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JK64, I see you disagreed with my take. Are you one of those who think a game's outcome rests entirely on the play of the QB?
A LOT rests on the QB. A pick six is an automatic TD for the other team. That's huge. Rodgers got rattled and the team followed his lead. Rodgers is the team leader. If Rodgers is controlling the tempo of the game, not throwing ints. in the opposing teams redzone, and not putting the defense in poor field position, we might have won that game.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A LOT rests on the QB. A pick six is an automatic TD for the other team. That's huge. Rodgers got rattled and the team followed his lead. Rodgers is the team leader. If Rodgers is controlling the tempo of the game, not throwing ints. in the opposing teams redzone, and not putting the defense in poor field position, we might have won that game.
I agree they rattled him and that should not happen. But we scored early by the skin of our teeth. But yeah, we did score. btw...someone else also mentioned that the run plays to the left by A. Jones were just stupid calls. None of them had a chance.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree they rattled him and that should not happen. But we scored early by the skin of our teeth. But yeah, we did score. btw...someone else also mentioned that the run plays to the left by A. Jones were just stupid calls. None of them had a chance.
Yeah, MLF was my on my dud list too. MLF took the blame for a poor game plan and not having the team prepared.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

When your OL plays like ours did in Tampa I doubt any QB could have controlled the tempo of that game. Rodgers didn't play that great after that pick 6 but I think you should give the opposition's defense some of the credit for that. AR was getting hammered after every throw even back in the 1st when we got that early lead.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
When your OL plays like ours did in Tampa I doubt any QB could have controlled the tempo of that game. Rodgers didn't play that great after that pick 6 but I think you should give the opposition's defense some of the credit for that. AR was getting hammered after every throw even back in the 1st when we got that early lead.

LaFleur's offense makes the OL look better than what they are. I'm not saying they're secretly bad, but through the first four weeks, they were basically the best unit in the league by the metrics, and I don't think that's accurate.

But when the scheme is operating as it's supposed to, issues are masked by misdirection and efficiency. The offense giving up 14 points took them out of their typical offensive approach. They got into comeback mode-- less disguise and more straight drops. That exposed the weaknesses that have generally been covered up.

And then that was compounded by Rodgers just missing on some throws that could have gotten them back into the game.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rest of the team gave up when Aaron booboo faced. That's the way it's gone since 2008. Aaron booboo faces the team tanks.

Members online

Latest posts