Duds tampa

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers are hot...you can almost count on them losing after the bye week. Preston Smith has fallen off, Josh Jackson is utterly bad, and out o line was a little overhyped. They clearly can’t pass protect against athletic interior linemen.

They are either going to need to trade for a wr...or move Aaron Jones to wr, because now teams will start to double Adams and send the house at Rodgers.

This was a terrible terrible performance after a bye week.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
No other way to slice it. Aaron Rodgers is the biggest dud of them all. I know he was constantly under pressure, but his two pick sixes (well almost two) flipped the momentum on a dime after the 10-0 lead.

Additionally I wasn’t crazy about his body language after the adversity set in.

many other duds, but it began and ultimately ended with Rodgers and the two picks.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll call the first quarter a stud. Other than that, all duds.

That might have been the worst games of Rodgers' career. Terrible performance.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll call the first quarter a stud. Other than that, all duds.

That might have been the worst games of Rodgers' career. Terrible performance.

He was out of it after the second INT. He looked shell shocked that he threw two ints on back to back possessions. I don’t think that’s ever happened while he’s been the starter here.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game was over on the back to back INTs

That absolutely sucked. Only comparison I can think of is 2015 Arizona regular season game + Niners last year

Last edited:

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty much about all Duds no Studs today outside the first quarter

Ugh man, it appears the 49ers relocated to Tampa today

Gotta call a spade a spade. Rodgers threw two picks, got the offense outta rhythm and every single other wheel just came off after. Certainly one of his worst games in the LaFleur era.

Defense needs to take even more heat. Think what just pissed me off the most was still bad defending the run and didn't take advantage of a few plays when turnovers were there to be had.

Flush this game in the toilet, get right VS Houston

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Stud: 1st quarter play by the entire team

Dud: Rodgers - the 2 ints. He never recovered from that and neither did the rest of the team.

Burn the tape. We must rebound quickly.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Tampa Bay just Mauled the Packers on both sides of the ball, making adjustments sounding old when you don’t have the talent out there to compete

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs- Jaire Alexander and Kris Barnes
Duds- Everyone else.

This game was a horrible reminder of both of the games against the 49ers last season. Hopefully this team can figure out how to win from behind and get their heads in a game to fight. That was embarrassing.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Literally turned it off at halftime. I knew they were done smh
Lol it’s gonna be the same as last year they will beat a bunch of pathetic teams think they are good and then when they actually play someone good they get BLOWN out yes a off game but PATHETIC lol there defense blows too I don’t want to hear anyone say otherwise cuz they are BAD

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To paraphrase The Who, I won't get fooled again. This was not a case of it's just one game. this is a second tier team that is not even competitive with the true Bad boys in the league. Dud's one and all except for Barnes he always comes to play.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know the title says no studs but I do have a few

So Stud's
Kryse Barnes
Run Defense
AND Kirk Cousins for providing at least one game that was fun to watch this week

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: J K Scott

Duds: Non-existent pass rush
Aaron Rodgers
Aaron Jones
Offensive line

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I agree that this game is over move on, but if this mess today isn’t corrected that’s all we will ever hear is “move on make adjustments” after every loss

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed half the 1st qtr when my new dog took off to explore the neighborhood. (Found him half a mile away.) Then most of the 2nd half finishing his kennel. So what did I miss?
Wayne and Larry said Montravious was having a decent game (for him.)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds, Rodgers- back to back picks were bad.

Oline-just as big of a dud. IMO even with the picks, I put most of this loss right up front where it belongs. They were not good at all. I knew it was going to be a long day from the start. Even moving the ball and scoring points, Rodgers was getting hit every single play. after the picks and losing the lead it was too easy for their defense. Everyone worried about WR's and this and that, you better be worried about this offensive line. Wagner isn't even a serviceable turnstile out there at LT.

And Jamal Williams, sad to say, but he had 1 or 2 absolutely pathetic blocking attempts. For a guy that is as good as he is, play after play in that dept, some didn't even look like he had effort at all.

On defense, Montraveous actually came to play today. nice to see for once. Barnes is a nice surprise. but overall, missed TO opportunities. Rarely pressure, the few times we did we forced errant throws, but that was what? 5 times in a game?

Jackson, will he ever get it? I'm guessing not at this point. Even when in position he makes the mistake instead of the play. It's frustrating.

And Suh, late hits and headbutts, the guy never changes.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I missed half the 1st qtr when my new dog took off to explore the neighborhood. (Found him half a mile away.) Then most of the 2nd half finishing his kennel. So what did I miss?
Wayne and Larry said Montravious was having a decent game (for him.)
He did, he was holding his point of attack and getting in the backfield a couple times. Looked to actually be playing with some urgency. be nice to see that every week from him.

H

HardRightEdge

Once or twice per year I respond to performances like this with "burn the tape." I think I'll hold off on that. I think this tape requires scrutiny. There will be other good defenses to be played that will require answers. And where was the pass rush against a Tampa line that looked terrible against the Bears?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tampa Bay just Mauled the Packers on both sides of the ball, making adjustments sounding old when you don’t have the talent out there to compete

Yes, Rodgers had a poor game but he still could have turned it around after the 2nd INT. But once the Bucs saw they could harass AR they smelled blood in the water. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts