1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Do you believe in miracles?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by smlutz, Dec 31, 2006.

1. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As I type this the Lions are beating Dallas 13-0. Minnesota are losing by 3 points, and New Orleans and Carolina are tied. Could this happen? Do YOU believe in miracles?

2. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yes, everything is going in our favor right now. Or i should say nothing is hurting us now exept for that Viiking game :( lets get 'em vikings :) lol

3. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cowboys just scored

4. Lare

Lare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I believe in miracles, but that doesn't mean I believe Detroit and Minnesota can both win on the same day.

5. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Minnesota is getting decimated. I don't think this is going to happen for us.

6. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I do. It was sure a miracle that we got into playoff contention after the bad start we had. Lets have a miracle that Brett Favre will return for next year, which is supposedly Lambeau fields 50th anniversary. Another miracle that we can score an upset over the Bears tonight.