Did we show them too much?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, we steamrolled Arizona today, which means we have the #5 seed. But do you think we showed them too much? I mean, it we totally romped them. I would think we would want to use some of those plays next week.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Hell no... we murdered their first string... and like McCarhy said we have so much more on that play card... lets get it Pack... kill them Cards!!!!

WoodyG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, we steamrolled Arizona today, which means we have the #5 seed. But do you think we showed them too much? I mean, it we totally romped them. I would think we would want to use some of those plays next week.

The Cards & every other team have 16 weeks of game film .......... There isn't anything they haven't seen ........ This time of the year, it all comes down to the basics, blocking & tackling ........... The Pack clearly man-handled the Cards & should be able to repeat the same this Sunday .......

If anything, the Pack defense held back .......... They rushed 4 most of the game ........... Warner will see a few more blitzes in the rematch .......