1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Did we show them too much?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by red4tribe, Jan 3, 2010.

1. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +437
    Yes, we steamrolled Arizona today, which means we have the #5 seed. But do you think we showed them too much? I mean, it we totally romped them. I would think we would want to use some of those plays next week.

2. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    Hell no... we murdered their first string... and like McCarhy said we have so much more on that play card... lets get it Pack... kill them Cards!!!!

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    No, Let em worry about stopping us all week!!!

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    We didnt show them everything I dont think. We are a great team and now only time will tell if the Cards can stop us.

5. WoodyG

WoodyG Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The Cards & every other team have 16 weeks of game film .......... There isn't anything they haven't seen ........ This time of the year, it all comes down to the basics, blocking & tackling ........... The Pack clearly man-handled the Cards & should be able to repeat the same this Sunday .......

If anything, the Pack defense held back .......... They rushed 4 most of the game ........... Warner will see a few more blitzes in the rematch .......