Defending Janis

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of you guys crack me up haha. Jeff Janis is not only the biggest wr we have...he's probably top 3 fastest out of the group. ..probably really only behind Davis. He was not only our best gunner but he's actually not a bad kick returner either. Him and Davis will probably take over those duties full time. All this he will be cut hooblah is crazy. Jarrett Bush stuck around forever simply because he was solid as a gunner and nothing else. I know Janis is a far better football player than Bush was.

If I was a betting man I'd say Janis sees a lot more reps at wr than what some of you think he will. He had a good game against the Cardinals secondary...not the the Saints. Cardinals pass defense was top 10. Two of those guys went to the pro bowl.
Ever notice it is 2021?

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be very interesting to see what Janis will do this upcoming season. This is his big moment, I hope he steps up and becomes the WR we all hope he can be.

He's also a confirmed special teams beast.
Janis runs like Forest Gump...Everywhere except where he needs to be.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If I was a betting man I'd say Janis sees a lot more reps at wr than what some of you think he will.

I think that may be the only time I have seen rodell post anything positive or optimistic, and it was to hype Jeff Janis. That's next level.
Right, but for as little as I have seen Rodell lately, he must have become a betting man and maybe staked his fortune on that Janis bet?

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When given a chance Jeff Janis was much like Teri Hatchers breasts (Spectacular). In that play-off game against Arizona when everyone else was injured he went off in the 2nd half and scored huge amounts of fantasy points. Thanks to him I won $2000 on fan duel that day. Say what you want but JJ will always have a special place in my heart when it comes to Packer receivers.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When given a chance Jeff Janis was much like Teri Hatchers breasts (Spectacular). In that play-off game against Arizona when everyone else was injured he went off in the 2nd half and scored huge amounts of fantasy points. Thanks to him I won $2000 on fan duel that day. Say what you want but JJ will always have a special place in my heart when it comes to Packer receivers.
And I will always have a special place in mine for Teri Hatcher's breasts.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Not sure if you are being serious with the "when given a chance he was...spectacular". I think you have selective memory if you are being serious about Janis. In his career he was targeted 38 times and only caught 17 of them for 200 yds. 145 of those yards came against Arizona and with half of it coming on 2 hail marys.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure if you are being serious with the "when given a chance he was...spectacular". I think you have selective memory if you are being serious about Janis. In his career he was targeted 38 times and only caught 17 of them for 200 yds. 145 of those yards came against Arizona and with half of it coming on 2 hail marys.

Spectacular is different than special, Janis for sure was one in a moment, but never the other outside of special teams. :D

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poker-Absent a sarcasm button. When someone references a Seinfeld episode in their post take that as your first clue. Those 145 yds. were real and spectacular.

milani- you and me both.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Spectacular is different than special, Janis for sure was one in a moment, but never the other outside of special teams. :D
He definitely excelled at Special teams for a few years and I am pretty sure that is what punched his ticket to the 53 in those few years. Once that skill seemed to wane, he was gone from the NFL. I can't remember his words, but Janis was the one guy I remember Rodgers sort of saying "if he only understood the playbook better".
Poker-Absent a sarcasm button. When someone references a Seinfeld episode in their post take that as your first clue. Those 145 yds. were real and spectacular.

milani- you and me both.
I learned something new today....Teri Hatcher played Sidra Holland on Seinfeld. As someone who loves that show, I guess I should have known.

But I still don't consider Jeff Janis sponge worthy.

Attachments

• Sidra.jpg
    Sidra.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 72

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
We may have to start a Seinfeld thread!
My favorite...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts