Dear Santa Claus (from A-ROD) ...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only sack he suffered was a direct result of Clifton staying completely still, and allowing the rusher to come free...

Rodgers has picked up the pace, and is having a monstruous year...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only sack he suffered was a direct result of Clifton staying completely still, and allowing the rusher to come free...

Rodgers has picked up the pace, and is having a monstruous year...
Is Clifton injured?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Clifton injured?
Didn't see him come out... Don't know.

That play he just stood still... He wasn't injuried or nothing... He just sucked... Which he normally doesn't... And that's why Rodgers thrusted he was at least going to bump the rusher...

NFL Videos: Rodgers sack fumble

Just take a look... He just keeps standing there, looking at nothing...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah ... Clifton's hurt again. The hamstring. Lang did ok.

Rodgers had a bang up day. He will never be able to do anything that will EVER be good enough for some people to get off his ***.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah ... Clifton's hurt again. The hamstring. Lang did ok.

Rodgers had a bang up day. He will never be able to do anything that will EVER be good enough for some people to get off his ***.
Yeah... After a while one gets tired of discussing with a wall though...

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's the Lions but the guy who started this thread made the thread talking about today's game I assume, so I gave his stats for todays game as my reply...

Actually, Rodgers forced me into this thread when he completely was blindsided for that sack and forced fumble. For a man gifted with an arm of gold, he's got about as little pocket awareness as I've ever seen.

Again, Rodgers played well today, but this is nothing new for him. He dominates inferior opponents and freezes up against good opponents. So, like I stated 3 weeks ago when I predicted we'd run off at least 3 straight victories - we still don't know what we've got yet and it is absolutely maddening.:shock:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hauschild, Everyone would like to know. Are you a Packer's fan or a Vikings fan. The anticipation is KILLING us, LET US IN! You post like a Queen's fan, but say "we" like a Packers fan. Are you confused? Cause we are.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, Rodgers forced me into this thread when he completely was blindsided for that sack and forced fumble. For a man gifted with an arm of gold, he's got about as little pocket awareness as I've ever seen.

Again, Rodgers played well today, but this is nothing new for him. He dominates inferior opponents and freezes up against good opponents. So, like I stated 3 weeks ago when I predicted we'd run off at least 3 straight victories - we still don't know what we've got yet and it is absolutely maddening.:shock:

Don't say "we" *****. You cheered for the Vikings when they played the Packers. You are not a Packer fan.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've told you guys countless times - I'm a Packers fan for life, but not as long as Brett Favre is playing in a uniform other than Green Bay's. But, having said that, it doesn't mean I do not follow CLOSELY what transpires in Green Bay along the way. My goodness, I even shelled out $200 while I was in college for a share of worthless stock and anybody that knows me knows painfully well that I do not waste my money on things that aren't worth money unless my heart is in it.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone - couldn't have coined a better sentence if I tried.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score

1. Every QB has had been blindsided like that, it happens, especially when they have an o-line like we(we as in packers fans, who go figure, cheer for the packers, even when they play the viqueens) have.

2. Yeah dont say "we" it's not we. It's you, an obvious Viqueen fan.

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, Rodgers played well today, but this is nothing new for him. He dominates inferior opponents and freezes up against good opponents.

Not true. Rodgers had a monster game at Minnesota even if we lost and despite being sacked a ton. And quite a good one even at Lambeau against the Vikes.

The only game I can remember him taking bad decisions this year was in Tampa, and it was not a good opponent.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Agreed. I love Rogers to death, but He, and the rest of the team excluding Woodson, played HORRIBLE, DEAD AWFUL, made me sick, during the Tampa game. It was overall bad. But other than that He's done great things, even during the Minny games (excluding the first half of second minny game, see "tampa" game for my opinion on that)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah... After a while one gets tired of discussing with a wall though...

I think, RS, that a wall is a little more enlightened. Now, if you had said something like ... "...a lower level of plant life..." :liturgy:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Defensive End came absolutely free off of the edge so unless Rodger's has eyes in the back of his head he wasn't going to be ready for that hit. Or unless Clifton would yell "Fire."

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Defensive End came absolutely free off of the edge so unless Rodger's has eyes in the back of his head he wasn't going to be ready for that hit. Or unless Clifton would yell "Fire."

I'm thinking that one of the running backs were supposed to pick him up...but, it happened so darn fast that I could be mistaken - might have been an empty backfield for all I recall. The guy was just in so fast, and he DID line up there so Clifton had to see him there, and to not make even an effort to block him ... I think there's more to this than Clifton just blowing an assignment.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking that one of the running backs were supposed to pick him up...but, it happened so darn fast that I could be mistaken - might have been an empty backfield for all I recall. The guy was just in so fast, and he DID line up there so Clifton had to see him there, and to not make even an effort to block him ... I think there's more to this than Clifton just blowing an assignment.
No, it was all on Clifton... I already provided the link in this thread (post #10). The broadcasters actually highlighted this play... If you take a look, he just stands looking at nothing, and then look back with that "f*ck!" look in his face...

But anyway... The talk about Rodgers not being good enough... It's really an agenda. Or is it just a coincidence that it's the same ones that are so called Favre fans and rooted for Minnesota that question his ability?

Members online

Latest posts