Da Bears

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Negative. I think you guys will be a close 2nd though. Wait until you start to play higher caliber teams. You will be getting Cutler back soon, just hope for your sakes the Giants didn't rattle his cage too much.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like we have VERY little hope to win the division at this point (I am hearing however that the Packers are going to start allowing fans to come play and fill in for injured players on gamedays, so if anyone has any previous football experience, it would be appreciated....)

But really, I would actually like to see the Lions win out and take the division, if we can't. I would root for them all the way to Dallas.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Negative. I think you guys will be a close 2nd though. Wait until you start to play higher caliber teams. You will be getting Cutler back soon, just hope for your sakes the Giants didn't rattle his cage too much.

That guy is not a Bears fan.

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears have NO shot... They have yet to have a quality win. They "technically" LOST against the Lions, they beat a struggling Dallas, The Packers beat themselves with all those stupid penalties (not to mention injuries). Then they get their butts handed to them by the GIANTS?? Then pick on the poor winless Carolina Panthers.... No, they have no shot at winning the division. They haven't played anyone yet and barely beat ailing teams when they have won

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Assuming the Viqueens lose tonight, I don't see how the Bears don't win the division.

- Green Bay is horribly beat up. Injuries are killing the team.
- Green Bay still needs to play Dallas, New York Giants, Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Minny twice. Those are seven very tough games.

- The Bears play the likes of Seattle, Buffalo and Washington at home. The schedule doesn't get hard for them until December. By then, it might be too late.

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears could easily and probably will lose vs Seattle, Buffalo and Washington... Not to mention Minnesota twice and GB the next time we face them...... The Bears record says NOTHING for how good or horrible they are. Remember, despite the Pack being "banged up", we STILL held Washington to 13 points. With several starters missing! We're going to be fine. Come bye week, we'll be 50/50 and then have a shot to win out the rest of the season

As far as the Packers schedule goes... they can beat the ailing dallas, they can beat the not so impressive Giants, they can beat the MOssless Patriots, Dolphins might be tough, but still beatable. The Vikings we can split...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts