Clay’s groin

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just his typical couple games he'll miss for the year. It's become a routine at this point.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he's only missed 15 reg season games in his career. none in 14' or 15' and 4 last year due to his shoulder (which was a cheap shot in my book). he hasn't had a groin or hammy in a long time.
that is not really true... he often plays with these injuries, but as I recall he had one or both of those injuries early last year.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Send him some vagisil to rub on it.... that guy lost any respect I had for him when he quit in the Seahawks debacle. He's as over rated as TT (and MM for that matter)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
that guy lost any respect I had for him when he quit in the Seahawks debacle.
IIRC, during the offseason, one of the GB press or radio guys made an observation that he may have had a concussion at the time. Something the reporter picked up recently based on locker room / practice field chatter. It was a throw away comment during a drive time discussion.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Literally the most overhyped and overpaid player on the entire roster. I’ve said it before...and I’ll say it again...we need PEDS Clay Matthews back.

Members online

Latest posts